Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Good Night

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 10 - Good Night

Chapter 10 - Good Night
Knock, knock
“Come in” the door opened and Liney stood in the doorway slightly staring at the new boy sitting on the chair. “Ah Liney, just in time, this is Darkan and you’ll be showing him around the school” Tammy stood up from her chair while she was talking and leant against her table looking causal. “And would you please close your mouth, your catching flies.”
“Ah, sorry Miss” Liney closed her mouth looking really embarrassed for having her mouth open and actually staring at someone. Darkan wasn’t paying any real attention to her but was looking in his bag for something and pulled out a letter to pass to Tammy.
“I think you should read it” Tammy took it and nodded.
“Alright, Now Liney if you would be so kind please show Darkan around the school” Liney clasped her hands together and brought them up to her chest. “I’ll be glad too”
Tammy walked back to her chair and sat down to read the letter while coughing. “Now be gone with you two” Both of them nodded and headed out the room Liney first then Darkan. “Damn cough” She coughed
“So where do you want to go first?” she tilted her head when she noticed that Darkan was staring into space. “Darkan?”
He jolted back alive and took a glance at Liney. “The gym if you would be so kind”

* * *

“Sorry Eliss”
“Meh you we just doing what you were doing and I was doing what I was doing, no ones fault” Eliss stretched but recoiled when a pain shot right up her arm. “ My pain is just physical” Raine just stared out the window seeing the mocking birds.
“Damn birds”
“Finally am not the only one that finds them annoying”
“Something we both agree on” they smiled at each other before wondering what the commotion was about.

“Teach me PWEASE” Scott was grovelling across the floor as Theo was trying to shake him off.
“Scott what the heck have you been eating?”
"Food duh"
"Just Get off my leg would you please"
“Not until you say you’ll teach me”
“Fine” Scott let go of Theo’s legs and as soon as he did so Theo flew through the roof. “ Catch me if you can”
“Damn bird, Come BACK HERE” Scott extended his dragon wings and flew after Theo.

* * *

“TAMMY” the door burst open making Tammy jump out of her chair. Rena came charging in and collapsed into the chair in front off Tammy.
“Plan didn’t work?”
“No it didn’t... How did”
“How did I know? I got it out of Theo” Rena felt like the chair was about to swallow her up when Tammy just smiled and leant back in her chair with her eyes closed.
“Your not mad?”
“No, am just wondering why you didn’t tell me”
“well...” Rena was about too say but she saw Tammy’s hand held up telling her to be quite. Tammy’s breath came in long and slow and laid her hand down again. “Tammy?”
“It’s alright Rena. Everything is going to be fine, am just gonna rest for awhile” she tilted her head to make herself more comfortable. “Night”
“Nighty Night Tammy” Rena turned to leave but took another glance at Tammy and noticed that Tammy had blood trickling down her cheek. “Tammy”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scoot on April 14, 2007, 1:53:47 AM

Scoot on
Scoot...wow...chilling