Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - dun dun dun

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 11 - dun dun dun

Chapter 11 - dun dun dun
Rena had left the office after checking Tammy's pulse, so that she could get Theo to check again. A few minutes after at the window of the office crouched a man with piercing ice blue eyes with his wings outstretched; he made them disappear as he slid the glass window aside and jumped in. He walked over slowly while tracing his fingers over the back of Tammy's chair that she was sitting in. He then traced his thumb over her lips down to the blood area which he then licked. Outside the office window he saw Scott still chasing Theo around the school grounds.
"Idiot" He then heard the door move behind him which he instantly closed and locked when he waved his hands, and then there was a lot of noise and hassle behind the door. Taking his chances he picked Tammy up gracefully from her chair and he jumped out the window once again. Extending his jet black dragon wings he soon took flight and startled Scott when he flew right in front of him.
“Whoa… what the hell?” Scott had backed flipped in the air and wonder what happened the next thing that he saw was Theo flying past him with an anger look on his face. He took another look at what had flown past him before and noticed the jet black wings. “Drake” he snarled before going after him as well.

I knew I should have gone the other way. Drake thought has he looked behind him, he went wide eyed when Theo caught his leg causing him to lose balance. “Give Tammy back… Now!”
“Sorry old man, But we’re needing her” He twisted his body as he wrapped his arms around Tammy more tightly trying not to bruise her so that he could boot Theo in the face. When Theo did let go, Scott had already reached them both and clasped both of Drakes legs together.
“Let her go Drake! And leave this place!”
“If that’s what you want Bro” He loosened his grip on Tammy making her slide from him and fall “That’s what you get” Scott was Shocked before taking action but was too late in reacting. Drake had booted him in the face and did a roundhouse kick to his back. He soon caught on to Tammy’s wrist and held her close to him again. “Better luck next time bro, your gonna need it” He laughed as he went into the forest. Scott eventually hit the ground and crated a small crater for himself he moaned loudly when he turned to lie on his back.
"Damnit"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scoot on April 25, 2007, 3:48:33 AM

Scoot on
Scooti have a bro?