Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Dun Dun Dun part 2

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 12 - Dun Dun Dun part 2

Chapter 12 - Dun Dun Dun part 2
"That was way too easy" Drake swayed in-between trees before landing in an open space of trees. "Bro’s gone soft in his old age" He sat down with a thump and rested Tammy against his legs as he went searching in his bag to find a small bottle. In the surroundings there were trees on one side and a little running river on the other side. If you were to follow the river against the current there would be a miniature waterfall. Back at the small campsite Drake had finally found what he was looking for and had pulled it out from the bag. He uncorked the bottle and placed it against Tammy’s lips making the purple liquid run into her mouth. Once all the liquid was gone there wasn’t any movement at first but the she started to cough.

"Damn it Drake" She coughed a couple more times before sitting up whilst rubbing her throat. "Life never tasted so bitter"

"Yet you make it seem so sweet" Drake tilted his head as he leant back onto his elbows. Tammy blushed lightly and turned away from him before turning back to glare at him. "What? What did I do?"

"You better not have hurt anyone, otherwise am seriously gonna break you in two" She started to snarl and switched from her sitting to a kneeling one clenching as she snarled more. Drake just looked thoughtful for a moment remembering the last time she had been this angry at him. He had a soft smile on his face as he replied "I didn’t hurt anyone…" it turned to a dark mischievous smile "Much"

Back at the school Theo was treating Scott’s wounds that he had gotten from falling from a great height. He didn’t get any broken bones but only a few scratches and bruises on his arms and back. "Damn it Drake" He thumped the medical table leaving a fist dent on it.

"What has my desk ever do to you?" Scott just scoffed and winced when Theo appalled some alcohol onto his in back. "You being hot headed won’t help anyone especially Tammy or this School"

"Watch what your doing with that thing! urgh" Theo had pressed down hard on one of the deep marks making Scott wince and scrunch up his face. "You done?"

"Am done, now put your shirt back on before Spike sees you and jumps you"

"Why?" Scott jumped off the table and started putting on his shirt. "Do scratch marks turn him on?"

"Yes indeed" Theo waved his pencil around before taking down notes of the damage. "And here’s your bill" He handed over the piece of paper as Scott turned only half done with the buttons on his shirt.

"Since when have y… WHAT THE HELL!" The number on the bill was £5,000 "What do you think you’re playing at Theo?"

"Well Young Scott, the damage to the roof, the damage to the grounds of which you had made a carter, My check up costs, and the dent you left on my poor defenceless table adds up to £3,500"

"So why the extra £1,500?" Scott ran his hand through his white hair before rubbing at his neck which was still sore.

"Just extra to be frank, just in case anything else happens." Theo went back to his desk and made his wings vanish so he could sit back proper. Scott took a minute to think before he went over to Theo’s desk and slammed his hands down hard. "You still have to teach me how to do that"

"And why should I do that?" He used his middle finger to fix his glasses which greatly annoyed Scott some how. At that moment the door was opened by Liney followed by Darkan.

"Erm… Excuse me sirs" Both Scott and Theo jumped at the sound of her voice but calmed down afterwards. "Erm… Darkan has something to say too you" She bowed slightly to the teachers before nudged her head for Darken to come in.

Once in he looked at them both before speaking "I think I had something to do with the kidnapping of Tammy"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AngeL-SlaFe on October 8, 2007, 1:59:06 AM

AngeL-SlaFe on
AngeL-SlaFeOMG morreee ^^
this is greaaat :D

Scoot on August 29, 2007, 3:34:32 AM

Scoot on
Scootas if i dont have enough money as it isssssssssssssss ><