Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - randomness

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 13 - randomness

Chapter 13 - randomness
"Erm... Escuse me sirs" Botth Scott and Theo jumped at the sound of her voice but calmed down afterwards. "Erm... Darkan has something to say too you" She bowed slightly to the teachers before nudged her head for Darken to come in. Once in he looked at them both before speaking “I think I had something to do with the kidnapping of Tammy”

The Telephone rang, which had made everyone jump especially Theo who was sitting right next to it. He picked up the receiver but with some trouble since he was panicking. “Hello? Theo Speaking… Hi Wh…. Ah I see…. I guess I could ask him but… You don’t want that… You better explain later… Okay I’ll go now then… right…. See you soon” and hangs up.
Everyone was looking curious as to who was on the phone but jumped once more when Spike and Rena walked in. They both blinked at eachother before looking at the other four. But before anyone else could say anything Theo was already standing and making his way to the two, took both their hands and whisked them away out the door again.
“What was all that about?” Scott had folded his arms and leaned to one side looking at the other two left in the room. Liney just shrugged while Darkan remained curious with his wolf ears twitching every so often. “So what you two doing here again?”
“I forget” The male wolf rubbed at his neck while Liney just rolled her eyes and pouted.
“You two are just as bad each other” Liney voiced out before walking away again.
“Hey what is that pose to mean?” Both Darkan and Scott said together.
At the end of the ward both Raine and Eliss where sitting on Eliss bed.
“Do you think that they’ve forgotten about us?”
“Yup it would seem that way”
“Hehe shall we have fun then?”
“Yes lets” Both Raine and Eliss started grinning madly as their tails swayed side to side.

“Nyah…” Tammy clicked the hang up button and looked over to Drake who was nicely tied up at the moment. She just had to grin to herself when she saw him glaring at her. “Hey, it was my turn to tie you up; you got to do it last time”
He turned away from her but kept looking at her to make sure she wouldn’t do anything else. She was sitting cross-legged with her hands holding her ankles, a butterfly was flying backwards and forwards before her, her eyes kept following it then she went crossed eyed when it landed on her nose. Drake started to snicker at the site, Tammy may have been in her twenty’s but she always came off as a little kid, her tail had started to wag again once the butterfly flew away and her ears flattened backwards.
“Hey Tammy?” She kept her eyes on the butterfly but turned her gaze to him when she couldn’t see it anymore.
“Yeah?” He could see her ears start to twitch; he looked up to the sky and closed his eyes. She frowned at him when he didn’t saying anything, so she moved from where she was and crawled over to him. “Oi Drake, tell me”
“…. Maybe some other time I’ll be able to tell you” She tilted her head to one side, which made him smile and copy what she did. “It’s not something bad… promise” Before Tammy could ask him to tell her again a thick shadow loomed over them.




“Theo what ARE you doing?” Rena was trying to keep up with him since Theo had a tight hold of her hand. Spike was just keeping quite not to sure on what was happening since he just heard from Rena that something had happened to Tammy. Theo had let go of both their hands and faced them both with a look that said no funny business. “Well?”
He took a deep breath and adjusted his glasses with his middle finger. “Tammy just called me,” He let his gaze slide to Spike who was looking everywhere but at him. “And left me a message for you, Spike”
Trying to look disinterested and spoke with a bored tone “and what was the message?”
“Could you pick up Drake and her?”
“I suppose so…” Rena’s ears pricked up, she could have sworn that moments ago that Tammy was supposable dead.
“What the hell is going on here?”
“Even I don’t know that”


Which is so true… I don’t even know where am going with this, just completely random well I try to make it random anyways ^^ annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd yeah XD random death anyways hehe eeeeeeeep! Cutlery every must run * runs out the room and closes the door with a sudden thump against the door which is opened again* SPORKS! * hides again*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Scoot on October 9, 2007, 5:12:54 AM

Scoot on
Scoot...*blinks* O.o riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Terra_Kitsune on October 9, 2007, 8:27:24 PM

Terra_Kitsune on
Terra_Kitsunewhaaaaaaat? ^^U i was hicked up on a energy drink when i was writing this mmm relentless XD haha everyone thought it was beer X3 but it's mixed fruit with caffine >< mehehehe