Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Hurt

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 14 - Hurt

Chapter 14 - Hurt
The figure flew above them circling for a few turns then landed beside Drake and Tammy. Its dark fiery wings disappeared with a flash.
“Hello my dear children” his voice was low and rough, he opened his arms trying to give a warm welcome. While the other two just looked at him; Tammy was staring at the scar on his chest that looked to be fresh. The man noticed her staring and a smirk graced his face. “My dear little Kitsune, you look so worried, it’s just a scratch”
“How did it happen Faro? And don’t call me dear” She didn’t sound like Tammy anymore, Drake noticed; her voice had a chill that was unlike her usually tone. Faro didn’t reply. “Faro… How did IT happen?”
“Owh please Dear Kitsune, don’t speak with such hatred, it doesn’t suit you”
“I told you not to call me dear!” Tammy snarled as she glared at Faro, His smirk just began to grow. Drake sat up were he was tied up trying to wriggle out the rope. “Now tell me what the frack had happened!”
Faro frowned and moved over to Tammy, she stayed still but kept her eyes glaring at him, He grabbed a fistful of her hair causing her to wince. He matched her glare while he was looking down at her. “Don’t order me around little Kitsune” His voice grew harsher and darker; he ran his hand through her foxtail making her go weak at the knees. “I order you, unless you really want something to happen to the creatures in that school”
Tammy’s eyes widened and her heart began to race but as soon as it came it was gone again. “I just wanted to know what had happened that’s all I wanted to know” her voice seemed like a whimper, tears started to form at the edge of her eyes, even though he had a tight grip on her hair she looked down at the ground. “I’m sorry for caring about you”
Drake had finished with the knot but stayed quiet even though his blood was boiling from anger and of something else he didn’t know of. Faro smiled and let go of Tammy’s hair, which gracefully fell over her shoulders and down her back. He pulled her closer to him in a cold embrace; she shivered at the coldness of his skin against her face and stomach. But he also shivered when he felt her finger trace the scar. Faro looked over to Drake who looked away anger was plain to see on his face. Faro soon let Tammy go and held her chin with his hand and leant close to her ear his eyes still pinned on Drake. “My dear little Kitsune if you wish to know how I got this scar you should ask your adoring young dragon over there” He smiled coldly “But sadly I must go and prepare for tonight’s attack on the school, you two will be wise to do so as well, farewell.”
With a flash of black flame his dark phoenix wings appeared but soon afterwards he had flown of. When he had a letter had fallen from the sky and landed into Drakes lap. Tammy had turned around and rested her hands on her hips while she looked at Drake. “So are you going to tell me or do I have to hurt you?” She grinned and her playful tone had returned. He just stared blankly at the letter before actually looking up to see that she had moved to be kneeling right in front of him.
“Nyeh! Don’t do that Tammy!” He started to blush madly and seemed to be angry but it just melted away when she tilted her head and her fox ears twitched every so often.
“Since when do Dragons go nyeh?”
“Since they been hanging about with you” He felt heat rise up to his cheeks, as Tammy seemed to be getting closer to him. “Erm anyways.... what was with you and Faro? You don’t seem to be one that can be naturally hateful towards someone”
“But I do hate” Tammy stated as she huffed and leant back and reached for the letter that was still lying on Drakes lap. “I just don’t show it often because there’s no point to it, that’s why I have so many pillows in my room”
“Ya what?” Tammy glanced at the letter before looking at Drake; he had his eyebrow raised and his head tilted, causing her to giggle.
“Hehe when angry I take it out on the pillows, so I don’t exactly hurt anyone.”
“Ah I see,” He took up a thoughtful look as he rested his head onto his hand, “I still prefer to just hit the person that made me angry, much easier”
Tammy just shacked her head and went back to reading the letter that was becoming more interesting with each line she read. “Just because am reading something, doesn’t mean that you can’t answer the question I asked Drake”
“Erm... I can’t remember...”
“Just because your Scott’s brother doesn’t mean that you have just as bad memory as he does”
“But I really...”
“Drake.... You have till the count of five to tell me or you will lose something very dear to you”
“Okay okay” He raised his arms in defence as he heard her start growling. “When I was taking you away from the school my wing caught Theo in the chest and made a semi deep wound.... am sorry Tammy”
“What you sorry for?” She raised her head from the letter and looked him straight in the eye. “Theo is a Phoenix it’ll eventually fade away, Same with Faro’s Scar once Theo’s is gone so will Faro’s”
“But you seemed so worried when you saw the mark on Faro” Drake looked at Tammy confusion clearly shown on his face. “Were you...”
“Just acting? Of course I was”
“But why were you doing that?” Tammy just tilted her head and smiled.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment