Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - The Plan

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 15 - The Plan

Chapter 15 - The Plan
Rena pouted and placed her hands on her hips, she still didn’t have a clue on what was happening, she saw her closest friend with blood coming from her mouth and now she’s hearing that that same friend wants to be picked up by Spike. Spike and Theo were arguing about god knows what and she was developing a major headache for a reason unknown to her. “Nyah why now?” she rubbed her temple as she scrunched up her face.
Theo glanced over to Rena when he finally had given up and slapped Spike across the face. “Rena are you feeling sick?” He walked over to her and moved her hand from her forehead and replaced with his own. “Well you’re not developing a fever”
“Am fine Theo just got a slight headache. I think I’ll go lie down for a bit”
“That seems like a good idea” Spike piped up from where he was and took out a glass bottle from his shirt pocket. “I think both of you deserve a good looooong rest. Night”
Before either Rena or Theo could say anything Spike had smashed the bottle close to their feet and a puff of dark blue smoke roused from it. They inhaled it without a second thought to what it could be and were knocked in mere seconds into a deep slumber.

* * *

Liney had heard voices from the direction she was heading. They seemed to be in a heated argument and when she got closer she saw who they were, Rena, Theo and Spike. She once she was close enough her curiosity getting the better of her she stood close to wall so that she couldn’t been seen and enough to hear them. Her wolf ears twitching with excitement and curiosity. But even though her senses were keen she didn’t hear the foot steps coming up behind her. The figure crept quietly across the stoned floor then jumped on Liney but covered her mouth quickly before she could call out.
“Shh Liney it’s only me” The voice whispered softly close to Liney’s ear.
“Darkan?” She said scarcely against his hand.
“Got it in one” Darkan let go of her and she turned around and placed her hand against her chest trying to clam down. Darkan placed a finger against her lips and looked her in her eyes. “Shh otherwise the teachers will hear” He moved to the other side of her to check on the teachers. Then he saw the puff of blue smoke but not wanting Liney to see he turned back to her. “They’re gone now, but Spike is still there looking kinda flustered, so I think best if you went the other way if your going to your dormitory. Just incase”
“How come you know that there’s another way to the dormitories?”
“ah erm…” Darkan forgot that he just arrived today even though he’s actually been here thousands of times spying on people but she didn’t need to know that. “Just a guess”
“Ah owhay… I better be going already I was pose to meet a friend of mine there… So see ya around Darkan” She waved goodbye and went the way she came her wolf tail swaying behind.
“That was too close for comfort” He let out a breathe he didn’t know he was holding and watched Liney walk away from him. Once he was sure that she was gone he turned around and saw Spike not to far away from him. “You should be more careful”
Spike just smirked at the grey wolf. “I guess am possibly losing my touch, but nice work with distracting the wolf girl”
“She has a name and that name would be Liney”
“Is that so Darkan? Seems like you’ve gotten yourself attached to some one already and it’s getting nearer to battle time. Faro won’t be pleased”
Darkan just scoffed as he kicked the stone floor. “I’m not attached to her”
“If you say so”
“I do say so” Darkan stared to glare at Spike before glancing at Rena and Theo who were lying, sleeping on the floor. “What we gonna do about them?”
Spike let out a sigh and glanced at them too before looking back at Darkan. “We are going to carry them to Rena’s room since it’s closest to us” He stretched before walking over to Theo and crouched down beside the sleeping phoenix “They are going to forget about what happened today and also will sleep for a while so we have time to carry out the plan before the attack tonight. And also give me time to go get Tammy and Drake”
“What’s the plan anyways?” Darkan went over to where Rena was a poked her stomach causing her to twitch.
“What kind of pawn are you? Geez” Spike moved Theo so he could lift him up onto his shoulder. “Destroy the school is the plan”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment