Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Lost Toy

cause the lack of title theres going to be a lack of summary but anyways... Human animals, of all sorts, live in a School what more can i say meh

Chapter 16 - Lost Toy

Chapter 16 - Lost Toy
Taking tiny foot steps and trying to be quiet Lynx wondered around the school hallways in search for her teddy bear. She knew the last time she saw it she was with Scott and Tammy before she went to sleep. Her cat like eyes darted across the walls even the slightest movement caused her to jump out of her skin. She didn’t like to be by herself, not right now, the school seemed scary to her more than ever. Her triplet brothers, Cougar and Jaguar were waiting to jump out on her behind a tapestry. They waited only for a few more minutes and when Lynx was right in front of them they jumped out and pulled silly faces. Lynx squealed and crouched to the ground trying to protect herself. Jaguar couldn’t stop laughing and Cougar was laughing slightly but decided to go over to Lynx.
“Wynx you owhay?” He said softly as he knelt in front of his sister.
Lynx’s watery green eyes meet his slightly darker ones and she sniffled. “No… you two scared me. And that was mean. It wasn’t nice”
“And it wasn’t cute either” Scott rested himself against the wall smiling to himself and his voice had startled the boys. “Don’t you two have somewhere better to be? Or must I bring out a frying pan to punish you both?”
“CHILD ABUSE” Jaguar shouted at him and stood on his tip toes so he could shout louder. “YOU’RE MEAN” Cougar and Lynx just sat there being used to Jaguar’s outbursts. Out of the three of them he was the loudest, darkest and a little brat. Cougar was the responsible one but still liked to have fun and Lynx was just innocent and easily scared. “Am outta here, come on Cougar, laters scardy cat”
“I’m not a scardy cat!” Lynx pouted as her brothers Jaguar bolted and Cougar waved his goodbyes and followed. “I’m not…” She mumbled to herself as Scott walked over to her and knelt down beside her.
“You ok Lynx?” Scott softly ran his hand over the top of her head causing her ears to go floppy when he touched them.
“I’m not a scardy cat…” She stared at him with her big green watery eyes and when he blinked, she glomped him and buried her face into his chest. “Am not, am not, am not”
“Has the School seemed to be a little scarier to you?” keeping his voice soft “does it seem like something bad is going to happen?”
Lynx nodded her head weakly and moved away from Scott when she heard a noise coming from some where. “Am scared Scott”
“Everything will be fine Lynx” A familiar voice stated. “I’ll make sure of it” Scott’s eyes grew wide as Lynx turned and ran to the person her tail swaying happily. The person opened their arms wide and scooped Lynx up to hold her close. “Hi there Lynx, are you looking for your toy?”
“Mm-hmm do you know where it is?” Lynx talked happily and nuzzled into the persons neck.
“Yup I do. It happens to be in Scott’s office. Shall we go there together?” The person tilted their head and looked at Scott who still seemed to be dumb founded and crouched down close to the floor. “You look like as if you’ve seen a ghost”
“I may have… Tammy” Scott stood as he said the words, Tammy just smiled.
“I’m taking a risk coming to see you… so you’ve never seen me here alright” She nuzzled into Lynx and giggled “Shall we go get your toy?”
“Yey!” Lynx slipped out from Tammy’s hold and spun on the spot grinning madly. “Let’s go let’s go” She ran over to where Scott was and tugged on his trouser leg urging him to come along. “Need your key need your key” Lynx said quickly then went back to where Tammy was.
“Are you going to gape or you coming?” Tammy rested her hands on her hips and leant to one side. Scott still didn’t more too many thoughts were running through his head. “I’ll tell you what happened if you come… along”
“Fine…” He slowly walked up to them much to Lynx’s annoyance. She wanted her toy and she wanted it now. Scott ruffled her hair when he saw her cheeks starting to puff out. “Its not going anywhere, it’s safe”
“I know Scotty…” Lynx pouted but smiled when they started heading for Scott’s office. Tammy glanced at Scott when he was silent but he was watching her intently wanting answer of what had happened and why did it happen. Or was it a mere dream since she was walking right beside him like on many occasions before.
“Just wait a little while longer Scott… I can’t tell you everything but I’m trying to keep you safe” She whispered softly with a sad look on her face. Scott still kept silent. Tammy sighed and lowering her head she was getting unsure with each step she took. “Don’t hate me… please don’t hate me”
“I could never hate you Tam Tam” Tammy squealed in protest at the name puffing out her cheeks, sending a glare at Scott who just grinned back at her. “Here we are” Scott walked a few steps ahead to unlock his office door. Lynx pushed by Scott nearly knocking him over.
“Thank you Scotty” She had found her teddy lying on his desk. She stood up on her tip toes trying to reach it with her semi-small hand, since the desk was bigger than her. “Nye…” Tammy slinked in to the office and walked over to the desk, and handed down the teddy to Lynx. “Thank you Tammy”
“Lynx can you do something for me?”
“yup yup” Lynx nodded as she hugged her teddy closely to her. Tammy giggled as she crouched down low and pulled Lynx close to her. Whispered into her ears. “Owhay…”
“good girl” Tammy smiled as she tilted her head while ruffling Lynx’s. Lynx nuzzled her hand before turning and running to hug Scott’s leg then left.
“What did you tell her?”
“You don’t need to worry… I’m gonna tell you now what you really need to know”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment