Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shopping Spree

Violet is going to Australia to visit her grandma, and bumps into Mike at the airport. Mike feels like he’s ready to tell Violet how he feels about her but is for once scared of something. Rejection. Then, Violet goes to Mike's for dinner. What are t

Chapter 1 - Shopping Spree

Chapter 1 - Shopping Spree


Summery: Violet is going to Australia to visit her grandma, and bumps into Mike at the airport. Mike feels like he's ready to tell Violet how he feels about her but is for once scared of something. Rejection.



Rating: T



Romance/Drama



Couple(s): Mike Teavee/ Violet Beauregarde





Chapter I



“Are you sure that you want to buy these skull sneakers?” asked Mrs. Beauregarde.



“Yes mother.” said Violet. Violet, not 15 looked just like a normal girl. After the chewing gum accident at Willy Wonka's factory, he called her and told her that he could solve her blue problem. He said the same thing with Mr. A (I can't spell his name!) Gloop, and Mike Teavee. Veruca didn't need any help. She just needed a bath.



When Violet was blue all over, kids teased her, calling her “Blue moon.” She would usually come home in tears. She used to be fearless, but then she became afraid of chickens.



Violet was now shopping with her mother. She was going to Australia to see her grandmother in Sydney.



They where at `Old Navy' looking at jeans, shirts, shoes, and bags.



Mrs. Beauregarde looked at Violet's black skull flip flops.



“Since when where you into skulls?” she asked.



“Since I saw Avril Lavgine wearing them on TV.” said Violet. “And I think that their awesome.”



“Their scary.” said Mrs. Beauregarde.



“How could they possibly be scary?” asked Violet.



“I don't know.” said Mrs. Beauregarde.



Violet bought, ten shirts, ten pairs of pants, three pairs of shoes, some jewelry, makeup, 2 bathing suits, and a dress for a party she was going to.



“Violet?” a voice called. Violet turned around and saw her best friend, Veruca Salt with her beautiful mother.



“Veruca!” she yelled happily. She dropped her shopping bags and hugged Veruca tightly. “What's up?”



Mrs. Salt walked up to Mrs. Beauregarde and started talking about her vacation with Veruca.



“I've been shopping, shopping, and more shopping!” said Veruca. “Look at all the stuff I bought! Atlanta sure has a taste in clothes!”



“I bought so much more than you did!” teased Violet.



“Impossible!” said Veruca. “Let's do lunch!”



“Ok!” said Violet.



The two girls sat at a separate table from the mom's.



“Wow!” said Veruca. “This stuff is so good! What is it?”



“We Americans call it `the cheeseburger'.” said Violet.



“I need to get more of these at home!” said Veruca.



“So what are you doing here in Atlanta?” asked Violet.



“Vacation with Mommy.” She said. “Were leaving tomorrow.”



“Tomorrow, I'm leaving for Australia.” said Violet. “To see my grandma.”



“How often do you see her?” asked Veruca.



“Twice a year.” said Violet. “Her house is 17 hours away from us by flight.”



“So what are you gonna do on the plane?” asked Veruca.



“Watch DVD's, listen to music, play portable games, sleep, and read.” said Violet.



“And flirt with the hottie next to you!” Veruca laughed.



“I doubt it Veruca.” said Violet. “I'll probably sit next to and old man, or a lady who chats on her cellphone and wears funky glasses. If I sit with a cute guy, it's going to remind me of Red Eye. Have you seen that?”



“Yes.” said Veruca. “Charlie took me out to see it with him.”



“Wait a minute!” said Violet. “Charlie Bucket?”



“Yes.” said Veruca. “I went too apologized to him for being a spoiled brat and `bam!' We fell in love!”



“Well congrats!” said Violet. “I'm so happy for you guys. Have you been to the factory lately?”



“I got to eat in the chocolate room.” said Veruca.



“Sounds nice.” said Violet.



“Charlie and I had out first date there.” said Veruca. “We had a picnic, without the irritation of bees, bugs, and picnic ants. Charlie went to the chocolate river and got me a cup full of pure chocolate. The Oompa Loomphas were playing music for us.”



“Picnic ants. Their always a pain in the neck.” said Violet. “That was very sweet of Charlie. Have you guys kissed yet?”



“Yes,” said Veruca. “At the picnic, he told me that I had some chocolate on my lip. He offered to wipe it off for me, but instead, he kissed me. He's a great kisser.”



“Most guy's are.” said Violet. “Some shove their taste buds down other girls' throats and swirl them round and round. It makes girls gag.”



“So, what torture did you put on your ex lately?” asked Veruca.



When Violet was a blue girl, she met a man named Paris at a skating party. He asked her to skate with him in a slowdance. She couldn't say no so she went for it and got a boyfriend.



“I told him that I had a confession, and he wanted to here it. I told him that I was a boy, in front of everyone, and they started clapping and laughing. It was revenge on him, for French kissing me. The taste bud thing if you know what I mean.”



“It must taste bad.” said Veruca.



“It did.” said Veruca.



“So, have you seen House of Wax?” asked Violet.



“It's House of Waste if you ask me. I hated it so much, that I demanded for a refund.” said Veruca.



“I hated it too.” said Violet. “The only fun part was when Paris Hilton died.”



“Seeing the sphere stab her brain was funny.” said Veruca. “When she got killed, everyone started cheering.”


“That's the same thing that happened when I saw it. If you want `real' horror films, my suggestions are, The Ring, The Ring Two, The Grudge, and Red Eye.”



“I love those!” said Veruca. “The Grudge was the scariest.”



“I know!” said Violet. “I freaked out when the blanket started moving.”



Veruca looked at Violet's body.



“How did you get back to normal?” she asked.



“Wonka called me a week ago to tell me that he could get me back to normal, as an apology. I went over with my mom, and they made me chew some gum. Thinking that it didn't work, I went to sleep, and then when I went to the bathroom to wash up for the day, I took a washcloth and started wiping my face. When I finished, I saw blonde hair, and natural skin. I screamed so loud, my mom and Willy ran in, thinking that I saw a chicken.” said Violet.



“Are you scared of chickens?” asked Veruca.



“Yes.” said Violet. “I don't know why but they freak me out.”



“ATTENTION SHOPPERS! THE MALL IS CLOSING IN ONE HOUR! PLEASE FINISH YOU SHOPPING AND LEAVE ASAP!” said a guy on the speaker.



Veruca's mom and Violet's mom walked up to the two girls.



“Time to go Sweetheart.” said Mrs. Salt.



“Before you leave Veruca, could you call me at 10 a.m. tomorrow?” asked Violet.



“Sure!” said Veruca. The two girls hugged.



At Violet's house, her mother was helping her pack all of her clothes, and bathroom stuff.



“You need to go to bed immediately after this.” said Violets mom. “I'll wake you up, four in the morning.”



“Why four?” asked Violet. “My flight leaves at eight thirty!”



“It's a two hour drive to the airport, and you have to wait in line to get your luggage scanned and stuff. It will take a while. Do you know exactly where your going?”



“I'll have breakfast after scanning, and then I'll buy some chips for the flight and go to gate A58.”



“Good!” said Violet's mom. “You know exactly where you're going! Incase if your lost, ask a flight attendant for help. Get the outfit that you're going to wear tomorrow and put it on your chair.”



Violet grabbed the new skull sneakers, jeans, and a black tank top.



“Go to bed now.” said Violets mom.



Violet climbed into her bed.



“Goodnight mom.” said Violet.



“Goodnight Violet.” said Violets mom.



Violet turned off the lights and fell asleep.








































































Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

chibs on July 4, 2007, 8:12:47 PM

chibs on
chibssammansonxdannyphantom: I hate THAT...COUPLE...too(I hate all yaoi couples)

sammansonxdannyphantom on September 2, 2006, 1:42:56 AM

sammansonxdannyphantom on
sammansonxdannyphantomVeruca and Charlie are a good couple. I HATE Wonka/Charlie stories!!!

xxKILLtheSYSTEMxx on January 6, 2006, 10:58:03 PM

xxKILLtheSYSTEMxx on
xxKILLtheSYSTEMxxDude this story is SO good!! Make more chapters!!!>

Rexysgirl on September 22, 2005, 7:09:48 AM

Rexysgirl on
Rexysgirllol u should see my pic new pick I put up its called "INVITATION FROM UR LORD AND MASTER" lol its funny

Padfoot_Lover on September 12, 2005, 4:05:47 AM

Padfoot_Lover on
Padfoot_LoverWow, this story's really great!!
I love the Veruca/Charlie thing, it's shows I'm not the only one who ISNT having sick wonka x charlie fantasies *shivers*

It's really really good honest, hope you write more soon!!

x