Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - First Kiss

Violet is going to Australia to visit her grandma, and bumps into Mike at the airport. Mike feels like he’s ready to tell Violet how he feels about her but is for once scared of something. Rejection. Then, Violet goes to Mike's for dinner. What are t

Chapter 10 - First Kiss

Chapter 10 - First Kiss






Mike helped his mom and his dad pack up. He decided to stay home while his parents were gone and promised to drive in the morning to see his new sister. He was so distracted that he didn't notice that he left the keys inside the house! When his parents drove off Mike had trouble opening the door and it was thundering and lightning.



Violet was watching a movie about zombies, surrounding a house, coming from the sliding glass door. Her grandma was in curlers in a spa mask.



“An old lady needs to get beauty sleep.”



“Good night.” Said Violet. She continued to watch the film when she heard noise outside her house. Right as the movie had a zombie banging on a sliding window, something was walking outside her house! She grabbed a thick book and approached the door. Then a hand stepped into view. She opened the curtain and hit the `zombie' but only to realize that she hit Mike on accident.



“Mike! Oh God I'm so sorry! It's two a.m. What are you doing?”



“My parents are at the hospital and I'm locked out of my own house. I need a place to stay.”



“Come in.” said Violet.



“Thanks a ton.” Mike was soaked. His hair looked like a regular school boy's. Violet gave Mike a bathroom towel to dry off with. Then the power went out. They couldn't see anything.



“O wonderful.” Said Violet. “I can't even find anything.”



“I know. Let's just hang in my car. Theres light, heat and movies and maybe we could get something to eat.”



“That's great! But I cant even see where I'm going.”



“Here, let me help you with that…” Mike slowly picked her up and carried her out the door then ran to the car. He shut the door behind him and started the car with his extra pair of keys to make heat on a cold night. He realized that Violet was in a camisole with a bathrobe that wasn't warm enough and PJ shorts. He pulled out a warm blanket and put it around her.



“So where do you wanna go?”



“Fast food at two a.m.? Count me in. Let's hit Hot Dog Queen.”



“Alright!” said Mike starting the car and driving off into the drive through. They got their food and drove back to the Teavee's garage. Then they crawled into the back and pulled out the third season of Whose Line is it Anyway? They we laughing so hard and having a blast.



“I got to admit, this is fun. It's like a small little home.” said Violet.



“Really?”



“Yeah and to tell the truth, this is the best day of my life. I never had so much fun ever.”



“I'm glad that you're happy.”



“Your eyes are brown.” Said Violet. “I didn't notice that.”



“Ah yes.”



“If your eyes are brown then how could you hate chocolate?”



“I don't now. I was being a bad judge.”



“Question.” Said Violet. “Did you kiss me after you pulled me in the lake hours ago?”



“No that was CPR.”



“Well thanks for saving my life.” But what she thought was, “Aw man!”



But pulled her towards him and looked deeply into her eyes. “But this is a kiss…” He pulled her hair behind her ears then slowly bent down and kissed Violet passionately on the lips. She kissed him back thinking that she may be dreaming. It just felt so magical and so rewarding. They stopped for a moment then went for it again. Violet wrapped her arms around his neck like she was never gonna let go. She couldn't hear the thunder banging on the ground



After a while, Violet and Mike were sleepy. They cuddled up and fell asleep.





Yeah yeah yeah. Short chapter. I just wanted to post this before Sunday!




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rexysgirl on March 6, 2006, 9:58:06 AM

Rexysgirl on
Rexysgirl*claps* great story, I like da kissy part lol..... Oh yah and like is Emily Evans supposed to be me? Cuz I have Brown Curly Hair and Green Eyes................................................................................................. yah......................*awkward silence*............... tehee........ well that was a supa GR8T story!!!!! Is there more chapters cuz if there is I wanna read em and how old r they? Cuz like I thought they were 13 in the story but then when you said Mike had a car I'm all like "Ok....."