Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Augustus Gloop

Are you familer with the know your stars skit on all that? Heres the same thing except it has the CATCF cast! PLEASE READ!!! ITS FUNNY!!!

Chapter 2 - Augustus Gloop

Chapter 2 - Augustus Gloop


No the first one wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Here's Augustus Gloop.

After seeing Charlie storm off, Augustus walked in and sat down on the chair.


“Know your stars…” said the voice. “Augustus Gloop… hates chocolate.”

“No.” said Augustus. “I love chocolate. Willy Wonka makes the best chocolate.”

“Augustus Gloop… has a crush on Charlie and Mike (A/N: Thank you Smegginitlarge!).

“No I don't.” said Augustus. “I'm in love with the beautiful chocolate.”

Suddenly, Mike and Charlie walked on the stage.

“You are just sick man!” said Mike.

“Well I love Hilary Duff!” said Charlie.

“Yeah! I like… uh… none of your business!” snapped Mike. (A/N: I know he was thinking about Violet!)

The boys walked off.

“Augustus Gloop… plays the electric triangle in a band called `The Greasy Pigs'.” (A/N: And again, thanks Smegginitlarge!)

“I don't play any instruments.” said Augustus. “I don't even know if the Electric Triangle is an actual interment.”

Suddenly, a band of fat people run on the stage screaming, “Yeah!”

“Augustus dude!” one of them shouted. “We brought you your triangle!”

He tapped it with a stick, and ended up electrocuted.

“Lets practice!” another guy yelled.

“Boys!” the voice yelled. “I would love to hear you guys play but I'm busy with your band mate. Maybe later, I'll listen to your music. Now get off the stage.”

“Ok dudes.” said another rocker.

The band left the stage.

“Augustus Gloop… has nightmares about Oompa Loompas.” (A/N: Thank you Justamirrorforthesun!)

“I do not get nightmares about Oompa Loompas!” said Augustus. “I get nightmares about a world without chocolate.”

“Augustus Gloop… still uses a potty instead of a toilet (A/N: And again; thanks Justamirrorforthesun!) and wears dippers.”

“No!” said Augustus. “Whenever I have to use the bathroom, I use a toilet… and I wear underwear like every other child.”

Suddenly a loud ripping sound came from the chair. Then suddenly the chair broke, all thanks to Gloop.

“Now you know Augustus Gloop.” said the voice.

“It's all a lie!” Augustus shouted.

He ran off the stage.

“Somebody get me a new chair.” said the voice.

Next victim… Veruca Salt! Ideas please?


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment