Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Just a fun game I made up for NO prizes, just FUN! ^_^ I match a song with part of a video game, and you have to guess the part I'm thinking about! *The song lyrics are hints*

Chapter 1 - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Chapter 1 - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I refer this part of Boulevard of Broken Dreams to a part of Paper Mario: TTYD.
I walk this empty street. On the boulevard of broken dreams. Where the city sleeps. And I'm the only one and I walk alone. I walk alone, I walk alone. I walk alone an' I walk a... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Til then I walk alone.
I'll give you a clue: It's in between the 2nd Crystal Star, and the 6th Crystal Star. CAN YOU GUESS?!?!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on October 11, 2005, 9:54:58 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurTWILIGHT TOWN! YAY!!!!! (sorry, too much sugar today)

RatchetDude on July 12, 2005, 7:27:46 AM

RatchetDude on
RatchetDudei no its third street or wait? its on the tip of my tounge. lets see *talks to myself* Ok i got it. its ahhh ommmm errrr eeee hmmm? whats the question again? no wait dont tell me the answer. its 3 crystal no 5 no 7 no 10937 no 875409973905422 in the 9th dimension. in the third i think its 6 no 5 no 4 yeah 4 i think its 4.

cinos_the_hedgehog on July 5, 2005, 4:40:33 AM

cinos_the_hedgehog on
cinos_the_hedgehogits the twilight town! when you are a shadow!

ThE_uNkNoWn_OnE on July 4, 2005, 7:44:57 AM

ThE_uNkNoWn_OnE on
ThE_uNkNoWn_OnEI gotta think of MORE of these..... hmmm.... *thinking real hard*