Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Full moon encounter

A meeting in a full moon night

Chapter 1 - Full moon encounter

Chapter 1 - Full moon encounter
As usual, I do not Own anything or anyone related to CCS, CLAMP does, and they are surely happy about that.


Unbelieving I stared at that breathtaking beauty that had appeared before me. So strange but yet so well-known to me. “Beautiful”, was all my mind told me, “So beautiful.”
He looked at me. He looked straight into my eyes, straight into my soul. So it seemed to me. A cool, fix gaze from eyes like I have never seen them before. Like amethysts, so beautiful but yet so hard. Yes, there was hardness in this gaze. A hardness that didn’t allow me to look into his soul like he looked in mine.
He was so close, but yet so distant. I hardly dared to blink cause I always feared that the white-silvery figure before me had just been a product of my imagination and would fade away into nothingness as soon as I would open my eyes again. But he was there. He was really there.
He stood before me. No, he was floating. He was floating few inches above the ground, held by his huge, white wings. He looked like an angel.
His long, silver hair was weighing lightly in the light breeze and his white clothes reflected the light of the full moon that was hanging clear and round above him in the sky. His entire self seemed to glow.
Should I dare to talk? And what should I say? Would he answer me?
But I just had to! I wanted to hear the sound of his voice.
“Who are you?”, I finally asked, “Or what are you?”
He didn’t take his gaze away from me. But I saw how his lips slowly started moving.
“My name is Yue.”, he said.
A voice I would never forget. A clear, cool breeze in a full moon night.
“More I can’t tell you right now. I have to leave now. Farewell.”
Barely, I could hide my disappointment.
“Will I see you again?”, I asked.
He had already turned his back at me and looked at me over his shoulder.
“Maybe.”, he answered.
“I will wait for you.”, I said.
But he was already so far away. I followed him with my gaze, watching him fly towards the moon.
This encounter I would never forget. And I hoped to see him again someday. I knew I would see him again. As well as I knew that the full moon would always return. I would wait. I would look up at the full moon and my heart would call out his name:
Yue. The angel I met under the full moon.

AN: This is a multiple-narrator-fic, which means that you can insert whoever you like as the narrator. Tell me what you think of it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment