Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Final Fantasy IX vs. Zelda 64

The cast of my two favourite RPGs go into the ultimate battle against each other.

Chapter 1 - Final Fantasy IX vs. Zelda 64

Chapter 1 - Final Fantasy IX vs. Zelda 64
!!!Beware of Satire!!!
AN:
Don’t take this any serious, this is pure humour.

I do not own any of the characters appearing here. “Zelda” and all its characters belong to Nintendo. FF IX and all its characters belong to Squaresoft.

Video Game Battle Arena, 8 PM

Announcer: Ladies and gentleman, tonight we have the honour to present to you the ultimate battle:

Final Fantasy IX against Zelda 64!!!

And now, please give a warm welcome to our contestants!

In the Red corner: The cast Of Zelda!

*applause*

And in the Blue corner: The cast of Final fantasy IX

*applause*

And here are the rules:

We have five competitions and whoever outruns the opponent in each round gets a point. At the end, the cast with most points will win. All right? Then hereby the battle commences!!!

*furious applause from the audience*

1st round:

The plot:

What Zelda has: A young hero shifting through time and place, fighting evil, saving the world and rescuing the princess.

What FF IX has: A group of people team up to find out about secrets that they never even dared to dream about and to find their true destiny.

Referee: Many stories quickly lead to confusion, Zelda gets the Point!

*applause*

2nd round:

The hero:

What Zelda has: Here’s Link, young, athletic, very well-built, pointy-eared, skilful with all different kinds of weapons, charming, blue-eyed and courageous.

What FF IX has: Now here we have Zidane, even younger than Link, considered cute, helpful, skilled in tricking people, has a tail and fights for what- or whoever he considers worth fighting for.

Referee: Although that tail makes you look cute, Link has the ultimate Bishounen-Bonus. Zelda gets the point.

*applause*

3rd round:

The bad guy:

What Zelda has: Here we have Ganondorf, evil, power-possessed and with a face like a rat.

*Ganondorf protests in the background, but is put to rest by Link*

What FF IX has: Well now, let’s have a look at this guy called Kuja. Silver-haired, mysterious and a really drool-worthy Bishounen.

Referee: And the Bishounen-Bonus strikes once more. The point goes to FF IX.

*applause*

4th round:

The pretty princess:

What Zelda has: There’s princess Zelda of Hyrule, gracious, blonde, intelligent, a little helpless sometimes, had to be turned into a totally different person to find the courage to take part in some fighting.

What FF IX has: And here we have Garnet Til Alexandros the 17th of Alexandria, pretty, a little shy, has immense magical powers and is always ready to leave the safety of her palace to fight off evil.

Referee: Since this is about beauty and not courage, Zelda will get this point!

*applause*

Final round:

The fights:

What Zelda has: Link mostly uses weapons such as sword, bombs or a hammer. He doesn’t use magic that much, due to his limited supply of magical energy.

What FF IX has: Zidane’s best way of fighting is attacking his opponent with his daggers that can be swiftly moved. He also uses some powerful magical attacks and can be almost unbeatable when he reaches TRANCE.

Referee: Weapons can get heavy when you have to carry a variety of them around. The point goes to FF IX!

*applause*

Announcer: Now it is time for us to see who wins this fight:

*a screen appears from the arena ceiling*

Zelda 64:
A total of 3 Points!

*applause*

And Final Fantasy IX:

A total of only 2 points!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. It is Zelda 64!!!

*an immensely furious applause comes from the audience*

Now let’s have a word with our lucky winners. Link, princess Zelda, how do you feel after this victory?

Link: I almost expected us to win, so I am not really surprised. It does feel still good to be honoured like this.
*gives a heart-melting smile to the audience and all girls start squeaking and drooling*

Zelda: Well, I feel really great about this. And I hope our opponents don’t take their failing very hard, cause they’re still nice people.
*winks at the FF IX cast, which makes Zidane, Kuja, Steiner and even Vivi turn as red as tomatoes*

Announcer: And hereby ends today’s battle. We here at the Arena would appreciate if you will continue visiting our events. Have a good night everybody!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mew-Mint on May 5, 2004, 2:20:04 PM

Mew-Mint on
Mew-Minthehe this is cool, i like both FF IX and Zelda they are my favorite games. I liked the end. GO LINK!!!
good job ^.^