Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bright eyes

Yue's reflections about the loss of Clow.

Chapter 1 - Bright eyes

Chapter 1 - Bright eyes
Is it a kind of dream,
Floating out on the tide,
Following the river of death downstream
Oh, is it a dream?

I am sometimes dreaming of you. I never dreamt when you were still there, and even as I slept after you were gone, I never dreamt. But now, after I reawakened, I dream of you. I know you are gone forever, but in my dreams, you’re still there.

There's a fog along the horizon,
A strange glow in the sky.
And nobody seems to know where you go.
And what does it mean?
Oh, is it a dream?

Sometimes I wish I knew where I can find you. But no matter where I search, I can not find you. I look at the sky and I see how the days come and go. The moon rises and sets. And sometimes, I seem to see you somewhere beyond the clouds.

Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail?
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

I remember your face so well. I see it before me as if you were still here with me. Out of the many things that attracted me to you, the most attractive things were your eyes. I remember seeing my reflection within your eyes. And how they shone. Full of wisdom and … and love. But suddenly, your eyes changed. The sparkle disappeared and your look saddened. In your eyes, the first signs of weakness began to appear. I ignored it. I was afraid. Afraid that it would get worse. Afraid to loose you.

Is it a kind of shadow,
Reaching into the night?
Wandering over the hills unseen.
Or is it a dream?

And so I kept my sorrow to myself. It shadowed my soul. You once asked me what troubled me, but I couldn’t tell you. I thought if we all ignored it, it would just go away. But it didn’t. In spite of that, the shadow hanging over my soul grew bigger each day.

There's a high wind in the trees,
A cold sound in the air.
And nobody ever knows when you go.
And where do you start,
Oh, into the dark?

The atmosphere around us changed each day. As if nature was also beginning to sense what was coming. The wind seemed to tell me about what I already knew. About the inevitable that was coming. Soon. But I prayed that there would still be some time left before you would go. I didn’t realize that you were already going.

Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail?
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

I looked into your eyes again, only to see what I didn’t want to see. You grew weaker every day. I could see it in your eyes. But I remained silent. Until the day you told me you would leave. I didn’t want to believe it, but in your eyes, I could see that it was true. And as I fell asleep, I took the memory of your bright eyes with me into my dreams.

Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail?
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

I still can’t handle it very good. Sometimes, I seem to live in a dream where everything is like it was back then. But then, I remember your eyes. And I see the truth in them. I may never see you again, but I will always remember your eyes.

AN: Hey there people! I have a few things to say.
1. Everything related to CCS belongs to CLAMP.
2. The song “Bright eyes” also doesn’t belong to me.
3. Please R+R!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment