Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Searching continued...

While Xehanort and the other apprentices where experimenting on hearts, they created Indie, a heartless like no other. This story is about her I guess . . .

Please comment! ^__^

Chapter 2 - Searching continued...

Chapter 2 - Searching continued...
That laugh was the thing that broke the creature out of it's trance and freed Indie. She stumbled a few steps further until she collapsed on what seemed to be the floor, though you couldn't tell whether it was actually the floor since everything was pitch black. She just layed there, motionless. She felt so barren and empty inside. Something had just happened. Something that doesn't happen to normal people. She felt so emotionless that she just couldn't cry or think. All she could feel was the vibration's from that man's laughter.It echoed throughout her whole being. As she felt her eyes close once more, a picture of a man seemed to appear. A man she had known all her life, yet one she could not recognise. Before she succumbed to sleep entirely, she made a promise to herself that she find this man, whatever it would take... Even if it meant destroying herself in the process...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment