Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Bar

This story is about three boys who visit a bar......and get tortured by a black car after they leave.

Starring Sonic,Tails,and Knukles! And many more of your favorite characters as we go along in the story!

Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - The Bar

Chapter 1 - The Bar
This story begins with Sonic[age 20],Tails[age 18] and Knukles[age 19] when they stop by a bar after a long road trip from New Mexico.

"Knuks" says Sonic "Are you OK?". "Man i'm fine" says knukles "i'm just a little sleepy". "Dude's look" says Tails "I just got Krystal's phone num......ber....what's up with knuks?" "I'm just sleepy Tails". Suddenly knukles falls asleep. "Knuks wake up!" screams Tails "we are about to go home!"
"So Tails" asks Sonic "Who's this Krystal?" "Oh man, she told me that her boyfriend dumped her, so I wanted to ask her if I could help in any way" Tails says shaky "Then, out of no where...........she kisses me!" "And then?" Sonic asks. "Then, she gave me her MySpace URL and phone number.....Then I gave her mine." "Sounds like a winner Tails" Sonic says "C'mon, we got to help knuks in the car"

The three brothers are on the road back home.Then Knukles wakes up 12 minutes later. "Guys, how long was I out?" he asks "Knuks,part of drinking is having self control" Sonic says loudly. "We are almost home" Tails says, then continues back to listening his MP3....then he points out to a black car that passes by and says "i'm gonna get a car like that." Then he closes his eyes.

While Sonic is behind the wheel of the vehicle there in, he notices the black car pass by them. Moments later, sonic stops somewhere along side of the road to take a bathroom break behind a pine tree,in the middle of the night, when he notices the very same black car park on the other side of the road.
Then he gets back in the car and keeps driving when he finally figures out that the black car is just following them. When he goes one way, the black car keeps following him. He then says to himself "Who are you and what do you what?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment