Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Officer Falco

This story is about three boys who visit a bar......and get tortured by a black car after they leave.

Starring Sonic,Tails,and Knukles! And many more of your favorite characters as we go along in the story!

Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Officer Falco

Chapter 2 - Officer Falco
"Who are you and what do you want?" Sonic says. "Who are you talking to sonic" Tails said. "Tails,how long has that car been following us?". "What are you talking about dude?.....are you OK?......I havent seen any car since that one car passed by". "Tails" Sonic says "that car that passed by....has been following us for miles when you were asleep,......but know I think it's gone"

It is 7:45, in the morning, when the boys get out of the car to see a cop waving at them in the middle of the road.

"Is there a problem officer?" Knuckles asked. "No,sir." "Then what's the problem?" Sonic asked. "My car needs a little jump, and I was wondering if you boys would gimme a hand here." "I think I know someone who can fix it." Sonic says while he's pointing at Tails who is stand right beside him.

"Sure, I can fix anything" Tails says while wiring up the cop's car. "I can fix anything from toys to fighter jets."

15 minutes later,The car works as good as new.

"Thanks boys" the cop continues. "You know, we've never been properly introduced." "Oh yeah" Tails said "where are my manners? My name is Miles Prower, and these are my brothers Sonic and Knuckles" The cop then says "My name is officer Falco of the Martin County,Texas Police Department. So where are you boys going to?" he asked. "Were going home." Knuckles said "Well, I best be getting on my way home to. Thanks for the help boys!"

"Doesn't that car look familiar to you guys?" Sonic asked "Yeah, it's a cop car Sonic.....there everywere around the world....Duh" "Knukles, shut up!" "Tails, didn't that look like that one car that was stalking us all night long?" "First of all Sonic, I didn't see a car following us because I was asleep.....but...It looks like the same type of car that passed us that night! Man, I want one of those car's so badly!" "The lights on top of the car was the only thing that looked different from the car that was chasing us!" Sonic said loudly. "Sonic,Tails let's go all ready! Knukcles said.

The boys drove off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment