Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Rebel

This is a story about a young half-boy, half-wolf demon who rebels against his master for cruelty to his people. The boy runs to the human realm and now needs to try and live the life of an 8th grader while trying to fend off evil monsters.

Chapter 1 - The Rebel

Chapter 1 - The Rebel
In another world, a dastardly emperor named Epaleptus was thinking up new ways to torture his people. The emperor called his young apprentice, a young half boy, half wolf demon named Magnus. The boy was clueless to his master's deeds. But, he soon found out just how evil his master was.
"Magnus, come here now!" Epaleptus yelled.
"Yes sir?" Magnus asked in confusion.
"Did you get the taxes from the southern village?" Epaleptus asked.
"Y-Yes sir." He said nervously. Epaleptus paused.
"No you didn't. You are lying!"
"No sir! I swear! I didn't!"
"You continue to lie." Epaleptus was becoming more angry.
"Sir, a thousand in gold a day? That's heartless!"
"You will get nowhere if you don't start to raise the price." Epaleptus said with an evil grin.
"Please, have a heart. Let them go. They need the money to help a sick child."
"Do you think I care for a sick child. I hope that child dies in a pool of its own filth!" Magnus' jaw dropped.
"You're terrible!" He yelled.
"You don't raise your voice to me! You shall be punished for that!" At that moment, Epaleptus called for his guards to take Magnus away. Magnus charged the guards and took two of them down. Then Magnus charged at Epaleptus, but he didn't know that Epaleptus had a plan. His cepter was protecting him. Magnus crashed right into an invisible disable sheild. Magnus was zapped and disabled. Magnus looked into the eyes of Epaleptus.
"Guess what boy. I'm gonna have my men destroy that village. And guess what else. They're gonna torture the sick child."
Magnus was then thrown in a castle dungeon.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on October 27, 2007, 1:58:49 PM

myartmaybebadbutatleastitry on
myartmaybebadbutatleastitryNice start. What happens next? *wags tail*

Brodstar5 on May 26, 2007, 12:33:41 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5this is good it needs to be continued