Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Epitaphs (Plus a scene of chappy 25)

An introduction to the good, the bad, and the Epitaph. Familiarize yourselves, and read the parts of the chapter to see what the story is like.

Chapter 3 - Epitaphs (Plus a scene of chappy 25)

Chapter 3 - Epitaphs (Plus a scene of chappy 25)
Flyff- The Outer World "Epitaphs"

Skeith- Epitaph of Twilight. Sakisaka's Epitaph
Weapon(s)- Scythe and shadow cleanser
Special Abilities- If emotionally unstable (only seen in chapter 28), Epitaph's power increases 100x and form appearence changes. Skeith X (the unstable Epitaph, or Epitaph of Twilight) has the ability to increase his scythe blade's length by 5x.

Innis- Epitaph of Spirit. Mario San's Epitaph
Weapon(s)-
Eagle form: Sword-like talons
Human-like form: Spirit Breaker (Swords)
Special Abilities- Can freely change from eagle to human, and the Spirit Breaker swords can either harm the enemy, or destroy darkness without harming the host's body.

Chain- Epitaph of Protection. NeoAphelion's Epitaph
Weapon(s)-
1. Clockwork's blade
2. War Breaker (Cannon Sword)
3. Shadow Cleanse
Special Abilities- Armor is nearly impenetrable to normal forms of attack, but still vulnerable to Epitaph attacks. The cannon sword War Breaker's shot can wipe out half a war if used at fullest extant.

Crucio- Epitaph of Death. Crucius's Epitaph
Weapon(s)- Darkness Bow
Special Abilities- Shadow can self-regenerate, making it nearly impossible to kill Crucio. The Darkness Bow can kill an Epitaph with 3 arrows. Corruption inside Crucius can occasionally drive Crucio berserk, making him more powerful.

Shadow Leviathin- Epitaph of Darkness.
Weapon(s)-
1. Shadow flames
2. Shadow claws
3. Shadow beam
4. Shadow corrupt
5. Shadow earthquake
6. Shadow wind
7. Shadow self-destruction
Special Abilities- Shadow Cleanse is not effective on the Shadow Leviathin. Only destructible by Skeith X, but still a 1 in 100 chance of killing it. Shadow self-destruction kills the leviathin, along with the planet and its surrounding planets.

Part of Chapter 25- Choice

"Are you positive about this, Mario San?" NeoAphelion asked her.
Mario San nodded.
"How am I expected to believe that, NeoAphelion?" asked Kreaton. "It was a dream, and our world isnt worth risking just on that. And just what is this 'Skeith X?'"
"Sounds like a Caduceus X infected Epitaph," said Kotoko.
"I have Skeith inside of me, Kreaton," said Sakisaka, stepping forward into the lights. All heads turned to him. "I'll find the Skeith X, and kill Crucius before he can destroy our planet. Believe me."
Kreaton looked at his enemy. "How are we to trust this man, though. He brought Clockworks to life, and can do it again, and make five of them, if he wanted to. You saw what he did. He glassed half of darkon before our eyes, for a handful of shadow beings to be killed. Maybe Crucius isn't my worry."
"Had it not been for Sakisaka's explanation," said the priest, rising from his chair, "I would have glassed this entire PLANET!"
Kreaton banged his fists on the table, but Kotoko calmed him down. Sakisaka turned back to Kreaton. "We need to give it a shot. This Skeith X maybe our solution to saving both worlds, and bringing peace to the endless war began since Bubble's tormenting."
Kreaton sighed. "Flyff. The Outer World. They're all that's left for us to inhabit. One mistake will cost us our lives." His voice went tense. "You do this, you risk every man, every woman, and every child." Then his voice calmed. "Do you trust Mario San that much?"
Sakisaka grinned. "Sir, yes sir. How can you not trust someone you love?"
Kreaton turned to face Kotoko, who nodded in agreement, turned back to Sakisaka, and sighed. "This maybe your best desicion, or your worst, but hell, if it is," he rose from his chair and walked to the door, saying, "I doubt I'll live long enough to find out."
Sakisaka watched him close the door, and looked at the priest. "Call forth all Masquerpet, and I mean all of them. And bring forth ten Clockworks."
"Ten?!' exclaimed the priest. "That'll take al least two days!"
"Two days, you say?" Sakisaka grinned again. "Good. I can buy us that kind of time."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 27, 2007, 12:23:07 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Omg that's so cool! You must write more!!!!! MORE I SAY!!!!!

TheFallenOne66 on November 27, 2007, 5:30:32 AM

TheFallenOne66 on
TheFallenOne66I'm glad you like it. Have you read the Outer World First chappy? Must read!