Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Transormations

This is something that i did a picture about first, then made a story to go along with it. I worked really REALLY hard on this. Also, it is involved with fleetway Super Sonic, for you fangirls ^^

Chapter 1 - Transormations

Chapter 1 - Transormations
A hard steel fist slammed into Sonic’s stomach, knocking the wind out of him.
“You can’t win” Metal Sonic mocked. The air from a nearby air-conditioner swirled around Sonic, who was now quite battle weary. He panted hard, the air felt dry on his tongue. He got up, determined to send Metal Sonic to hell.
Sonic’s friends were trapped in a large cage, which was made of an extremely tough metal that was impossible to break. The only way to open the cage was a key, which Metal Sonic was holding, inside his hollow body. The only way Sonic could save his friends? Beat Metal Sonic. However, at the moment, Metal Sonic was somehow causing the opposite.
“How did he get so tough?” Sonic thought to himself. Maybe Robotnik decided to give him a little upgrade. No matter. Sonic beat him once, he could beat him again.
Another blow. This time, to the back of Sonic’s head. Sonic grunted in pain, as he fell to the freezing metallic ground of Eggman’s fortress. Metal Sonic laughed his cruel laugh once more. “Give up.” He droned in that buzzing robotic voice of his.
Sonic was now covered in cuts and bruises. He had failed to even lay a finger on that blasted bucket of bolts ever since it captured Tails, Amy, and Knuckles… but Sonic couldn’t give up. He couldn’t.
Once more, Sonic shook uncontrollably as he pushed himself to get back up. Once more, he was knocked down again by a hunk of dirty steel that cracked up like a boy, giggling while burning ants with a magnifying glass on a hot summer day.
“I grow bored of this”. The android droned. He turned to the cage, and faked a shot at Amy, missing on purpose.
Sonic gritted his teeth. His eyes narrowed, and he clenched and unclenched his fists.
“Hey! Aren’t I your target here?” He yelled out, and then fell to his knees. He got up again, and challenged Metal Sonic, the way a wolf would challenge the Alpha for control of the pack.
Metal Sonic stared at his flesh counter-part. He then ignored the weakling, and continued taunting Sonic’s friends. If Metal Sonic had a mouth, it would smile at the fear he caused, and the rage that was emitting from Sonic. What he didn’t know, however, was what HAPPENS when Sonic gets angry.
Sonic tried to control it. He felt the chaotic power starting to make its way through his bloodstream.
“I mustn’t get angry…” he thought to himself “I mustn’t get angry, or upset… I must control myself, less… less HE gets out…”
And then Sonic’s ear twitched from a single sound. Amy was screaming. Amy was screaming because Metal Sonic took her out of the cage, and was now crushing her lungs, choking her… wanting to make Sonic suffer.
No. It only set Sonic off.
“LEAVE HER ALONE!!!” He roared. The words bounced off the walls of the fortress, leaving an echo. All of a sudden, a splitting pain ripped through his skull, causing Sonic to moan loudly.
“What’s wrong, Sonic? Is the emotion-soaked rat going to cry?” Metal Sonic jeered, and then looked at Sonic a bit closer. The tips of his quills were turning yellow.
“W-why… why did you do that?” Sonic asked the robot, almost begging for an answer. “Why didn’t you spare us all from the horror you have just unleashed?” Metal Sonic looked at Sonic, puzzled. Tears were running down Sonics face. His eyes were starting to faintly glow red. Sonic was shaking and shivering all over. Fangs started to grow from inside his mouth, which was already twisted in pain.
“I feel him coming… I would stay away if I were you…” Sonic warned. Metal Sonic lowered Amy, but still held on to her. She looked at Sonic; her eyes were filled with dread and worry. Knuckles and Tails backed away from the cage doors. They knew what was coming.
Sonic screamed in pain, fear, anger… a wordless scream that fell off the walls, and filled the dark chamber. He looked at his hands; sharp nails were growing, stretching the fabric of his white gloves. Sonic ripped off his left glove. Underneath was a now demonic version of his hand. It was shaking uncontrollably.
“SONIC!!!” Amy shouted, scared for her lifelong obsession. Sonic looked up. His eyes had only a bit of green left as the red in his eyes melted more in, like spilled liquid on the ground. A low growl rose from his throat. Sonic’s vision was getting hazier… it was getting hard to focus.
“What is this?!” Demanded a now terrified Metal Sonic. Was he terrified? That always seemed to be an emotion robots didn’t have. More tears streamed down Sonic’s face.
“I …warned you…” Sonic panted. He was getting more tired, trying to keep Super inside. Trying to not hurt anyone… trying. Failing. Sonic was losing this battle. He was losing. He turned to Knuckles. “When I transform… I will most likely break your cage… When that happens… get everyone out of here.”
“Alright” Knuckles said, nodding. Sonic turned more and more yellow. His original color, blue, was almost completely gone. Sonic’s vision got hazier… so blurry… so hard to see… it was getting… yellow. Sonic felt so much pain. He buckled over, sweating. Panting. He felt like thousands of needles were piercing his body. It was unbearable. His head felt like it was going to explode…
And that’s when Sonic felt nothing. He felt nothing but rage… and all Sonic could see? All Sonic could see… was yellow.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WhiteLighting681 on June 9, 2008, 6:47:23 AM

WhiteLighting681 on
WhiteLighting681<3 <3 You really aren't bad at all <3 Pretty good, actually - the ending was especially good. Ties in with the title... It was ace, mate <3

TheGameArtCritic on June 9, 2008, 9:01:43 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticTHANKS!!!! I really wanted at least ONE person to say something about this! You have made my day!

WhiteLighting681 on June 11, 2008, 7:26:50 AM

WhiteLighting681 on
WhiteLighting681My pleasure <3 <3 But really, to get more comments, you should comment on other people's writing. Promise you'll check me out, kay? <3

TheGameArtCritic on June 13, 2008, 1:22:08 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticof course i will!

TheGameArtCritic on June 4, 2008, 8:34:45 AM

TheGameArtCritic on
TheGameArtCriticEXTREMELLY SHORT.