Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Fate

This is my own little fanfic of the organization. There will be a little yaoi (not sex) but I think it will be a good story! I will post it in chapters. :D

Chapter 2 - Fate

Chapter 2 - Fate
"Vexen? What is wrong with the clone?" Zexion asked impatiently. "It feels emotions...THAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! Grr..."Vexen exclaimed."If a clone that is being used like we are using it feels emotions it could become to smitten with the person it is trying to apprehend, therefore it would fail in it's duties and maybe even turn against it's creators." Vexen explained as soon as he saw Zexion's befuddled face. "And...what is it's duties?" Zexion eagerly asks. "Well I'm not really supposed to tell anyone but...We needthe clone to harness the darkness in Sephi--"Zexen nervously said. "VEXEN! You kno what the superior said!" A young man with long frizzy pinkish red hair yelled at Vexen. "Marluxia! I--"Vexen tried to explain as Marluxia grabbed him. "Impudent fool! Before I go..."Marluxia said as he typed something in on the keyboad and the kind look on the clones face changed to blankness and Marluxia teleported out. Zexion stands in the lab for a while then teleports out...

TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment