Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Lesson 7 - Dangerous! Kanna's Diabolical Plot!

The continued adventures of the Happy Lesson gang. This time, it centers mostly around Hazuki and her new boyfriend.

Chapter 7 - Lesson 7 - Dangerous! Kanna's Diabolical Plot!

Chapter 7 - Lesson 7 - Dangerous! Kanna's Diabolical Plot!
Happy Lesson - Extra Credit
By The S

Lesson 7 - Dangerous! Kanna's Diabolical Plot!

Yayoi rested her hand on her katana, ready to draw it at a moment's notice.

Satsuki did some stretching, popping nearly every bone in her body in the process.

Hantou slid slowly and easily into the shotokan karate fighting stance.

"Get ready, Kanna!" Hantou yelled. "Jetpack or not, we're taking you down!"
"You're not keeping me from Chitose!" Kanna yelled back.
"The Hell we're not!" said Satsuki. "All right, buddy boy, let's do this!"

Satsuki began sprinting towards where Kanna was floating. Hantou ran along the top of a concrete wall that stretched across several neighbors' yards. At the exact same moment, Satsuki and Hantou leapt, aiming their attacks at Kanna. Kanna, however, simply flew out of the way, and Hantou ended up kicking Satsuki in the face. She squeezed his groin.

The two fell to the ground. Satsuki swore at the top of her lungs, while Hantou clutched himself in seething agony. Kanna merely flew around, laughing and taunting.

Suddenly, a flash, and an explosion. Yayoi had used the art of zanzoken, appearing quickly behind Kanna in mid-air without notice. She had slashed Kanna's jetpack twice before landing, ensuring that the mad scientist's transportation was thoroughly disabled. Kanna hit the ground in a slump.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Kanna whined. "I was winning!"
"Oh just shut up and admit that you were beaten!" Satsuki said, standing up and rubbing her face.
Hantou lurched to his feet. "Ugh. Yeah. Now why don't you give up your little plot to kidnap Chitose, and get the heck outta here?"
"Never!" A small puppy walked by Kanna at that moment. "Oh, hi, Chibisuke!"

Chibisuke was a puppy that had been hit by a car one day while Kanna was stalking Chitose. Chitose took it to the vet, and then to his place to recooperate. Kanna, who had come to his house pretending to be concerned about the dog, became attached to Chibisuke, forgetting that she went over there to seduce Chitose.

Chibisuke walked over to Kanna and began yipping in excitement. He obviously recognized her.
"Now," Hantou whispered to Satsuki. "While she's distracted!"
Just before Chibisuke reached Kanna, Satsuki dashed over to her and put her in a figure-four leglock.
"Help! Help! Help!" Kanna screamed.
Chibisuke barked.
"All right, Satsuki!" Hantou said. "My turn!" Satsuki released Kanna. Hantou grabbed Kanna by the jacket and jetpack and lifted her above his head.
Chibisuke barked again.
Hantou took a deep breath. "Stay. Away. From. My. Family!" With that, he threw Kanna clear over ten city blocks. He laughed as Kanna screamed.

"That certainly was fun," said Yayoi.
"Yeah, well, you didn't have a foot in your face," Satsuki complained.
"Or a hand squashing your... wait... never mind," Hantou said.
"Well, I don't think we'll be seeing her again any time soon," Satsuki said in a more cheerful tone. She grabbed Hantou and put him in a half-nelson. "Yeah, I think this guy's gonna make a welcome addition to the family. Whattya all say?"
Everyone agreed, except Chitose, who just groaned.
"Stay out of the way! I want Chitose!"

Everybody looked toward where the voice was coming from. Kanna had returned, and had a belt that had four giant mechanical legs, and two giant mechanical arms ending in claws.
"How the Hell did you get back here so fast?" Hantou yelled in confusion. "I just threw you into the next prefecture!"
"Mister Crabs Belt, Version 3.0," said Kisaragi. "She apparently used the belt to stop herself from falling."
"That makes no difference," Hantou said. "She's going down again. You guys ready?"
A large claw swung in the family's direction, knocking most of them down. The only ones left standing were Hantou, Chitose, Uzuki, and Kisaragi.
Chibisuke ran over to Chitose.
The other claw of Kanna's machine held a large sack. "Now, my sweet Chitose, you will be MINE!"
"You've got to go through me first, Kanna!" Hantou yelled.
Hantou didn't see the right claw come up to his side and whack him in the head. He went down to the ground, struggling to keep concious. But ultimately, he blacked out.

When he awoke, it was completely dark, and he felt something hairy on his leg. He couldn't tell how much time had passed since he had been knocked out, but he guessed it had probably only been twenty-five to thirty minutes. But that was way too long when he wasn't even aware of what had happened. And what was that hairy thing there with him?

Hantou moved his leg and heard a yip. He figured that it was the puppy that Kanna was with. What did she call him? Chiske? Cheesecake? Chibisuke! That was it!
"Oh, sorry little fella. You okay?" he asked.
Chibisuke let out another yip, this one more friendly-sounding.
Hantou felt around until he had found the top of Chibisuke's head, then scratched him behind the ear. After doing that, he felt the bottom of the place he was encased. It felt rubbery, and, at the same time, solid and thick, like metal. He reasoned that he was inside Kanna's sack.
"Great," he moaned. "I try to save Chitose's worthless butt, and what do I get? Captured by that psycho scientist Kanna. Blast!"
The top of the sack suddenly opened, letting blinding daylight inside. Seconds later, Hantou and Chibisuke started tumbling over each other, and were at last thrown out of the sack onto solid ground. He looked around, and realized they were in a large cage in the middle of a forest.
"Hiiii, Chito..." Kanna stopped short of her greeting. "Wait, you're not Chitose! Oh, damn, I grabbed the wrong boy!"
"Great," Hantou said. "Now you can let me go."
"Oh, no, I just can't do that," Kanna replied. "You foiled my last plan. I can't let you do that ever again!"
"You're freaking nuts, Kanna!" yelled Kanna. "You need help. MENTAL help!"
"You just leave me alone! I don't need help, I need Chitose. Once I have that wonderful beautiful boy, I can do naughty things to him and then I will be happy!" Kanna's face turned red and steam spouted from her ears. "Oooh, dirty thoughts!" She then flew off to the Gods know where...
"What a screwball," Hantou muttered to Chibisuke. The puppy barked in agreement.

Hantou tried to find some way out of the cage. He knew he couldn't pry the bars apart, but he tried anyway. He also attempted climbing the cage, lifting the cage, slipping through the bars... everything he could think of. It was completely useless. Even Chibisuke couldn't find a way out of there. Hantou sat down in exhaustion, the puppy sitting next to him. If Satsuki were here, she would definately be able to pull apart the bars, or at least lift the cage. Yayoi would be able to slice the bars. Kisaragi would use some contraption to get them out. He had only me them the previous day, but already, he was missing his new family. Even Chitose. Most of all, he missed Hazuki. The only time he had kissed her that day was on the forehead, when he woke her up. This was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, even though they had been together less than a week. And Kisaragi... his half-... his sister. He hadn't even talked to her in so long. But now he felt a newly formed kinship with his estranged sibling. And if he didn't get out of here, chances were that reunion would have been in vain.

As the sun went down, Hantou lay down on the ground and curled up into the fetal position. Chibisuke lie down next to him. He had never felt so weak before in his life. When the torrential rains started, he did not even have anything to shelter himself. He let Chibisuke sleep in his shirt, for although it was already soaked, it would at least be some sort of protection from the weather. Eventually, he fell asleep, not knowing if he was going to survive through the night.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment