Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Odder Than you - Wish 1: Odd Odd Odd!

My own series of Fairly Odd Parents, called 'Odder than you'.
Animated Opening Theme coming soon ^___^
 
Anywayz this is just a short story of each Episode.. Err Wish. :3
 
 

Chapter 1 - Odder Than you - Wish 1: Odd Odd Odd!

Chapter 1 - Odder Than you - Wish 1: Odd Odd Odd!
Oookay I''m just addin Odder than you because some people are SNEAKY around my FOP series T-T
 
(All my comments will be in thiiiiiiis)
----
 
Juuria, a twelve year old girl wakes up one morning for a normal day in school.
But for Juuria, a normal day in school maybe isn''t what you think.
Her alarm clock rings loudly, and she gives it a angry punch.
 
Juuria: DIE ALARM CLOCK! (Haha x3 My first comment yay..)
 
She takes her pink hat, and went down to the kitchen. (Ehum, Pink hat with a red bow. -__-)
She skips her breakfast and runs out of the house.
Juuria rides her bike to school, anywayz. But she trips over a stone (duh with da bike) and when she get up from the ground, she spot her bike.. A truck umm what do you call it.. drove over it? Overdriven? xD Hahha (Watch out for roadkill ;3)
 
Anywayz, she walks to shcool and there she meets a girl who picks on her a lot.
Let''s call her.. Fa..n..kun.. Yeah. Uh. Fankun!.. (O__ô)
She arrives to class late, a bird ate her lunch and more and more stuff happens.. (I don''t wanna write EVERYTHING!)
 
Oh, yeah when she walks home it starts to rain, haha poor little gal...
 
She lays down on her bed, tired and sad. She listens to her mp3, when suddenly a weird song plays. (sry I dunno how to say that because I''m not english xD)
The mp3 jumps down on the floor and dances, singin''
 
Mp3: Hello! ~lallala~Hello, Juuria-chan! ^o^
 
Juuria screams and throws her alarm clock on the mp3. Oh. Yeah, It broke of course :P
And out of the Mp3, in sparkling pink  clouds of smoke, two fairies appears! (sorry I don''t have so much fantasy right now)
 
Girly Fairy : Hello!
 
Uuh Boy Fairy: We are..
 
Both: Your Fairy God Parents!!
 
Juuria nearly faints as she sees those two strangers. But Juuria was a little um, odd, so she said to them:
 
Juuria: Who are YOU guys??!
 
Girly Fairy: Actually, I''m not a guy. I''m a girl ^^ My name is Amira and this is Remiel!!
 
Remiel: Yo, red bow! What''s your name?
 
Juuria: Umm, Juuria..
 
Amira: Wait. We already knew that.
 
Remiel: Oh.. Right! Ahhhhahha.. *LOL*
 
Amira: You forgot didn''t you??
 
Remiel: Uhhhh
 
Juuria: But whaddya mean ''Fairy god Parents??''
 
-----
 
Let''s skip this chit chat, and continue to the story of the first wish.
 
Well, Juuria wished that her mp3 wasn''tbroken anymore and it woyld be a super-mp3.
Well, this wasn''t so good, her mp3 went reaaally huge and tried to eat the city..
 
Remiel: THEN THE POWERPUFF GIRLS ARRIVED!!
 
Uhh no. *hits remiel*
 
Juuria wishes for a really big computer and downloads a lot of viruses and mp3 files so the mp3 overloads and broke again. But this time, she onnly wished that it was normal again..
 
-End of Wish one, yay-
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anime_Lover10001 on July 13, 2006, 6:03:21 AM

Anime_Lover10001 on
Anime_Lover10001WTF?! Funny yes but WTF!