Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Jordan had always had it tough going. Ever since birth, life was never good to her. Untill she met HIM....

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning








Jordan's life has been far from the ordinary. From birth, unfortunate events have occurred, causing her life to throw itself into more terrible positions. Shall we start from the beginning?

Flames flashed before Jordan's infant eyes as her parents scrambled toward the door, leaving me behind in the raging fire. Their house was never a humble home but a shelter for mercenaries and thieves. The flames only put it out of its misery, almost bringing with it, Jordan's life. Several years later when she could understand the situation better her blood would boil at the behavior of her unloving parents.

Her parents had been thieves, so perhaps she was better off without them. People had always told her how her parents looked upon Jordan's tiny face with disgust. If they saw her now, they would probably run away with fear. It's not that she is terrifying. It's that she grew up alone, teaching herself how to do everything. That would include how to defend herself.

That fire killed her parents, but some hero saved Jordan from the flames. Maybe destiny wasn't ready to let go of her yet. She liked to think that.

When she was five she found herself walking by the sea alone. A breeze gently played with her brown hair as the wet sand squeezed between her toes. As she walked around a bend, onto a rocky ledge, some scraggly pirates (called sea rats) attacked her from behind, tossing me in the ocean to die while taking anything they thought was valuable. But once again, fate had its hand in helping her, this time by bringing her back to shore.

It wasn't sand though, it was soft earth. When she looked up, Jordan was in a thick, green forest.

Life led her into different situations each passing year. Like the time she was attacked by trolls and her body almost completely smashed to bits. Jordan fought back as best she could, but it wasn't enough against three full grown trolls. She was left alone on that road to die. She'd managed to pick herself up and nurse her battered body back to health.

She dwelled in the forest for seven years, finding food wherever she could. Jordan never stayed in one place for long, it was just her nature.

Then Jordan's life turned finally for the better, when Martin walked into her life.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment