Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - a blast to the past

this is a story of when foxy,kida,crash,kira,and tero are sent 18 years (2 years before they were born)in to the past and help sonic sonia and manic find the mum and save the day from butt nick but there is a graeter freat becuase of how there are.

Chapter 1 - a blast to the past

Chapter 1 - a blast to the past

foxy,kida,kira,tero and crash are the recarnashun's of the god's&godess's,sorserroes&sourseres,and the eleament gate gardien's of the five eleament's they look gust like there uncle and there mum but one day after they where reunited they were sent in to the past be doc eggman and now they are stuck 18 year's in the past two year's before there born.

"were are we" said kira they look around exseped foxy then she haft open her eye's "rodow tropoles" she said "rodow tropoles" said all her sidlings "how do you now foxy" said crash and then "yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaoooooooooooocccccccccccchhhhhhhhh" said crash halding his head up crying "crash will talled you not to bring that up" said tero,kida and kira "we have spoted manic and sonia" a oh looks like trouble "good now bright them to my" oh boy butnick has seen them "aaaaahhhhh sonic help!" two people cryedevry one looked up "oh no!" shouted foxy no one now's what to do then foxy's eye's go fire red " FIRE BLAST" she shouted.and the ship blue up manic and Sonia fell and every one except kira and tero went to help them "got ya" said kida and foxy they set them down the sonic came "Sonia manic how are you guy's" said sonic as soon as sour them levee foxy "said we have to go to are brother and sister now" said foxy with out looking at him and they ran gust like every one else sonic ran after them but could not see them any were to de seen Sonia woke up after that "sonic what happened were are those kids that could help use in the freedom fighters" said Sonia look around for them mean will tero and kira were looking around for a place to stay the night and found the sonic under ground place foxy, kira and crash came soon after them and fell a sleep in side sonic manic and Sonia came home to a big surprise to find them in there home. sonic woke them up one be one but when they were all up all of them were shocked went they sore kira and tero " what are you doing in are home and why do you imposter’s think your doing by looking like my sister and brother" said sonic making kira and tero cry foxy got mad at him "shut up you my Sid’s were born like that and I’m a red version of you and what would your mum say if see soar you right now we were all separated form are mum and dad but we ........" foxy got interrupted by her Sid’s "sis were not aloud to tell the any thing about the further" whispered kida. How ya foxy was thinking “coming hedgehogs coming hedgehogs” sires a friend in the resistant was calling sonic, manic and Sonia “robot nick has mad a new weapon called project 4-tails” he said foxy look looked like she had see had ghost “I now what that project is it me” said foxy every one look at her “your but nicks new robot” said sonic “a old one really we are not from this time we wont be born for 2 more years and I was taken in by but nick he called me 4 tails but I did not now anything I never leafed my room how was I to now then I met one of my uncle and the love of my life” said foxy starting to cry “sis we fort that you never say every thing about …… your pasted” said kida every one of her sidling look upset like when you hear a very bad and sad story “it ok this place gust reminds me of the day I ………………” foxy said sadly and then stopped and ran of crying “what “ Sonia ran after her but could not see her any were.

I work really hard hard on this I wanted to make it as sad as I can it gust so upsetting
*Crying my eye’s out *

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shaddowx2 on October 24, 2005, 4:33:04 AM

shaddowx2 on
shaddowx2cool story anna ceep it up and are ya gonna put me in it