Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A secret never to de taled

this is a story of when foxy,kida,crash,kira,and tero are sent 18 years (2 years before they were born)in to the past and help sonic sonia and manic find the mum and save the day from butt nick but there is a graeter freat becuase of how there are.

Chapter 2 - A secret never to de taled

Chapter 2 - A secret never to de taled
"when we there all separated foxy was the only one how was not trap under the ruble of a land slide and that’s when butt nick took her we were all separated the day after we were born we didn't even now about each over till we were 16 but foxy escaped for him when she was 8 that when she meet are one of are uncle" said kida sonic what to now what she meant by being taken in be butt nick Sonia was learning thing that kira now that were to come in the further and manic was playing steal the wallet with out knowing with tero but crash was gust waiting for foxy to come back there may be a problem because foxy has bin found be freedom fighters and taped to get info on the further but the only way to do it was to nock her out siries then scanned her robotic brain and was what he found was undeliverable "ha siries are you there" sonic was calling him "ya sonic " said siries "have you seen that red head that was here earlier" said sonic “ya she here right now a sonic there’s some thing you should now she’s not how you think she is ...................... a never mind" said siries "ok I’ll come get her" said sonic "don't tell him a thing GOT IT!!" said foxy in a bad mod I don’t think he should have Scand her. "please don't if he finds out then Sonia and manic will find out" please don't tell him we not going to tell them yet" said foxy starting to cry "hay fox were are you" said sonic how gust busted in "im here try some of my fav chilly dog's I made them my self" said foxy as she gust made some chilly dogs out of no were sonic try's one oh no hahaha he now steam is coming out of his ears "ow hot HOT HHHHHHOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!" sonic had a dirt more then he can handle "good ha" said foxy when sonic cold down "ARE YOU NUTS THIS ARE the best chilly dogs I ever tasted got any more" said sonic when they got back kira,kida,tero,crash,sonia and manic were all happy to see foxy back with them including one other person the only foxy nose is there.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment