Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - a family back together

this is a story of when foxy,kida,crash,kira,and tero are sent 18 years (2 years before they were born)in to the past and help sonic sonia and manic find the mum and save the day from butt nick but there is a graeter freat becuase of how there are.

Chapter 3 - a family back together

Chapter 3 - a family back together
Sonia put the five to bed and two minutes later "ok what happened to you were gone for 5 hours and it only was 1 hours for the freedom fighters to get you to the base and for the rest of the stuff that happened there but were you the first 4 hours" said kida in a bad mode "with grandma the one in that time" said foxy "you didn’t tell her about.......you now" said crash looking around "no" said foxy how just fell asleep and soon they all went to sleep "sires acted weird when I got her I think that he found some thing in that brain of hers and she made him not tell use" said sonic to manic and Sonia "your right some thing is rouge about the..... them SONIC, MANIC LOOK!!!!" said Sonia looking at a portal "what is it" said manic "it a time portal and some thing is come throw every one look around it was foxy and her brothers and sisters they looked at it then some one familiar came throw "TAILS" shouted foxy with joy the sonic, Knuckles and the rest of the sonic heroes "every ones here" said foxy hugging tails. sonic, Sonia and manic there goaded smacked "there are four more people one the way your mum, uncles and your grandma" said tails "a tails look" said foxy holding his head so he can see sonic and Sonia and manic “ah oh” he said “we get to meet your family I can have a word with your mum then” said Sonia. Sonic was looking at him self well the one from the further “I’m so luck two Sonics in one time” said Amy “ok every one we have to stick with each other or else” said foxy then the rest of he family came throw “MUM!!!!!!!!” said the five sidles Sonia looked at them “oh my babies I was so worried when you fell in to that trap” said there mum. Manic, Sonia and sonic could not believe what they were seeing “I don’t believe it” said sonic “never can I” said manic they looked at each over and then burst in to laughter “HAHA I…I can’t believe it HAHA how could she have HAAHA such cool kids” said sonic how was dieing of laughter “HAHAHA ya but how would have HAHAHA guest that they were” said manic how was all so dieing of laughter and together they said “SONIAS KIDS” Sonia looked like a ghost “how can I have kids like them oh this is terrible” she said “mum is that you” said sonic looking at foxy grandma “yes Sonia but I am your mother from the further” said queen Aleena “what a minute we have not seen sleet ding bong so were are there” said foxy in alert then all five of them looked around “sir we have spotted the hedgehogs but the three that attack the ship are five and the Siam to be from the further and the hedgehog and Aleena from the further are here with a lot of friends they must be here to get the five little brats and apparently they are acutely Sonia’s brats from the further they all so Siam to control the five elements sir” said sleet how is spying on them from the air “FIRE BLAST” “EARTH BLAST” “WATER BLAST” “WIND BLAST” “METAL BLAST” shouted the foxy, kira, kida ,tero and crash as foxy intercept the message to robot nick with her robotic brain.

It took a wail but it bun now I hope you like my story

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment