Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - the battle of one boby

this is a story of when foxy,kida,crash,kira,and tero are sent 18 years (2 years before they were born)in to the past and help sonic sonia and manic find the mum and save the day from butt nick but there is a graeter freat becuase of how there are.

Chapter 4 - the battle of one boby

Chapter 4 - the battle of one boby
“Come on is that the best they got” said foxy then after a long thought every one agreed with her. Then she looked at tails and tail looked at her then all of a sudden she collapsed. Every one and to see if she was ok “foxy…..FOXY!!!” shouted t5he past sonic. “Get her inside” said Knuckles

Every one paste in front of the door then kira and kida came out then kida said “ya know if sonic didn’t call her foxy she’d be called kima” every one looked at her like she had gust made a bad joke witch she gust did “what” she said “sis save it” said kira “foxy is all right you can all go and see her now but you have to prepare your self we were all shocked” she continued every one went to go and see foxy. Lying on the bed she was “what happened to her” said the past manic “I was pregnant” said foxy pretending to be a sleep “come on” she said and paled back a cretin and every one had there mouths dropped open only to see 8 new born baby’s foxy was enjoying the look face’s then a she a shock went from her then started to scream and holding her head “foxy what wrong” said tails she held up her hand and hr kid’s were gone it looked painful to talk but managed to say “there in the future…tails I have to go to MASHER” said foxy as she disappeared “what’s masher” said sonic.

They asked her brothers and sisters they looked sad “we hoped this would never happen masher is a ancient echidna city were all the privies reincarnations lived there, huh that should have bin destroyed foxy has evil in her, only her and the original were good I gush the war has started” said all of them “where’s masher” said tails “under the flouting island why…..your not going to” said kira then got interrupted “ya got it” said tails “I love her ever sin’s I met her” he continued and started to cry mean while.

Foxy was running in the city scared to dead “this way” said some one foxy followed them “we’re safe her here only good people can come her” they continued “thanks original” said foxy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment