Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The element gate

this is a story of when foxy,kida,crash,kira,and tero are sent 18 years (2 years before they were born)in to the past and help sonic sonia and manic find the mum and save the day from butt nick but there is a graeter freat becuase of how there are.

Chapter 5 - The element gate

Chapter 5 - The element gate
The element gate

IT was half way open when they got there “every one get to the symbol of your own element” said kima then they all shouted “fire, water, metal, wind, earth”. “Gate of the element we the masters of the gate command you to close for ever” they continued as the gate stopped “you can’t close it let the power of chaos flow throw you” said a man’s voice to foxy “foxy don’t listen to that jerk you can win besides he gust messing you up” said kima “no you can’t” said he mans voice again “it not impossible I did it” said kima then stop and said “excurse me but I did this two years ago I’m 18 and I’m not kima it’s foxy and I won”

Every one looked at her then the voice said “she is lying besides she bus not have any robotic part’s” “if that was true the how come I now what snivel did to when we there 8” said foxy2 “wait a minute only I now that and that voice sounds frailer” said foxy. “Don’t even think about it” “kishu” shouted foxy “every one use your power to stop the gate so it will never open again” said the 18 year old foxy

it was closing and the gate disappeared. “We did it we did it” said kira “it’s harder then the desert war you should de doing that next it’s the last war and the but nick is going down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment