Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The End

this is a story of when foxy,kida,crash,kira,and tero are sent 18 years (2 years before they were born)in to the past and help sonic sonia and manic find the mum and save the day from butt nick but there is a graeter freat becuase of how there are.

Chapter 7 - The End

Chapter 7 - The End
The End

“MUM!!!” said all of the hedgehogs then they ran to queen Aleena and hug each over (freeze frame) “ok look this is well where it end but what happens to me and my brothers and sisters” said foxy “hay let the narrator finish fox I mean how do we get home or what ever” said kida (continuing) after returning to sonic said “how do we turn all of mode back to normal and the people that were robotize before but nick came” said sonic (sudden glow) “foxy your heart” he continued foxy looked at her heart foxy looked at her heart compartment and a flute appeared “but I don’t now any……” said foxy how was interrupted by her youngest sister “you can do it” foxy nodded and started to play (a song from pokemon 2002) and then all of a sudden every thing was tern to the way it was 16 years ago.

foxy ended sonic shouted “uncle cuck” “sonny” said sonic’s adopted uncle “sonic you are all grown up” said sonic’s adopted parent’s “lady Windermere” said Sonia “Sonia” she said “feral” said manic looking around but there was no answer “manic” said a voice he turn around to see feral and all of then got in to a hug “sorry we cant stay are friends and family are waiting for use of and mum” said foxy how paused and then two voices saying the same name came out of no were “Sonia” said knuk’s and bottle bee “bottle bee before you get the wrong idea your are step dad mum you have no chose we are the only next generation of are family sonic, manic they can’t and with out use this would never happen and good bye but de fore I go …” oh boy sonic deter run for it “fire blast” “uuuuoooccchhhh” he said “well bye” said foxy then disappeared.

“we wish we could stay but we have to take your memories of use and replace them” said kida “BYE!!” said kida, kira, tero and crash “wait when will we see you all again” said Sonia “in two year” said kira then they disappeared “they are very powerful for there age” said sonic’s uncle then “why are waving good bye there’s no one there” said manic “ya but we won and we are with mum” said sonic a knuckles what to have kids with you but I love bottle bee a well” said Sonia “hay why don’t you have kids with him and marry me after there born” said bottle bee “great idea but that wait a little” said knuckles.

Your probable wandering what happen to them and the one’s the when back to the future well a year past knuk’s and Sonia tried for a “baby” or babies and Sonia became pregnant and manic gave money to all the poor people of the plant and we all now what happens to sonic go’s of to de a hero and as for foxy she and her husband where now a family and they switched place’s in the sonic hero’s but foxy and her brothers and sisters explored many planets and universes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment