Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - rescue

like my over story only different foxy loses most of her memories but wont give up just yet to get them back 

Chapter 1 - rescue

Chapter 1 - rescue
in dc robotni's lair sliteand dingo were looking in robotnic's lab "ah slit whats with the girl shoulded she be robotised or something" ask dingo "what do you mean girl" said slite he had no idea what he was talking about until he was looking at what dingo was looking at "i don't now but that's ask the good doctore shale we" said dingo but just then doctore robotnic walked in "ah i see you meet project four tails" he said slite looked at the girl and said "project four tails is a girl...how is she a powerful weapon"."she is the reincarnation of a fire goddess,sourcerace and a gate gardien,there have only bin 16 of all of them in one so far but this is the 17th" said robotnic "but if there have only bin 16 how can there be 17" ask dingo.robotnic laugfed and then looked at the girl "she is from the futucer i made a time machine and when to see the futuer and its horrible every thing is nice and kind and this youge lade have a fire temper and is the strongest of them all" he said.

at the freedom figthers base the sonic,sonia,manic and cyrus were watching a new spycam that was hiden it the lab and were lisening too every word.on the screen:"but we have to erase all her memouries if we want her distroy the freedom fighters" said robotnic."why that no good butnick kiddnapping a girl and turning her to a weapon we got to do something" said sonic "you are right sonic but how" said sonia "i now i'll go get her i now the base like the back of my hand" said manic very happy with his plan "ok manic i trust you and you have to get her out of there be tonight got that" said sonic "got ya" manic tuned to leave when sonia said "no manic you can't go in there alone" but it was to late manic was gone "hay" shouted sonia "sonia if there is anything go's bad will now" said cyrus then sonia looked at the screen hoping that girl will all right."come on cyrus we got to get to work and find out more about this girl and what she carnat's" said sonia "ok" and with that cyrus stared to find any informashin on the subject.

manic was outside robotnick's base and ran in to the thivie's highway and after 30 minute's of looking found the lab he jumped down and waved at the hiden spycam sonic and sonia were glade to see him but manic was not he felt sorry for the girl he tryed to find how to find how to open the contaner that cepte the girl in it "there is a red butten hidden under the wires at the under me that opens the contaner" said a voice manic looked to see how it was then notice the girls eye's were open she had rude/blood/fire red eye manic found the botten and like the vocie said it opened the contaner "thank you uncle manic" said the girl then she colapest but manic cort her "uncle!?" said manic in suprise but at that moment slite and dingo walked in "hedgohog swatbot's get him but don't heat the girl" said slites the morfed dingo in to a rope to tie them up when the swatbots hit manic then the girls eye's shot right open in a raging red and stood up and flames surronded her and manic. manic gasped the the girl shouted "teleaportasion" and her and manic vanised.

sonia,sonic and cyrus could not belivie it then a brit light appered in front of them and manic and the girl were there.manic stood up "she called me uncle you thing we mit be ralated i someway" said manic "could be ill test her gen's ut did you notice all that power no wander robotnick kiddnaped her


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Themysticunicorn on May 29, 2006, 9:51:14 PM

Themysticunicorn on
Themysticunicorni spelt robot-nicks name wrong