Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Prolouge

It has been many moons since Fireheart became leader. Fireheart is now an elder, and Cloudstar succeeds him as clan leader. But there is a dark secret lurking in the depths of the forest ...

Chapter 2 - Prolouge

Chapter 2 - Prolouge
Prolouge:

Cloudstar was perched upon Sunningrocks. He could hear the gentle rushing sound that came from the river. Then, without warning, Cloudstar's eyes snapped shut. Starclan was comminucating with him. The camp is under threat. Danger is approaching. Water will triumph over fire. Then he reopened his eyes.What a strange message! Could this possibly mean ... Cloudstar's ancestors were telling him ... Riverclan were going to defeat them? In some kind of battle? Starclan were not really his ancestors, but he liked to think they were. Cloudstar's mother was a kittypet. His uncle, Fireheart, was born a kittypet too. If it weren't for Fireheart, Cloudstar thought, Cloudstar would still be a kittypet. Then something disturbed his thoughts. Cloudstar pricked his ears, his eyes wide. He could hear something rustling in a bush. He smelt the scent of an enemy patrol; they were in his territory! Without hesitation, he yowled and pounced onto the intruders. The intruders, he saw, were three Riverclan elders. They hissed back at him, and attempted to bite him. But it was no use. Cloudstar was too strong. He held the three of them back. "What are your names?" he snarled. "Why would we tell you?" asked a long-haired grey tom. That tom seemed familiar to Cloudstar, so he growled "Why are you trespassing into Thunderclan territory?" The three of them glanced at each other. Then the long haired grey tom announced "My name is Greystripe."


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment