Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The reason Malfoy (yay DRACO!!!) cried

Highly off track stories from the depths of my mind. Look here if you want ot be utterly comfused or have a great laugh.

Chapter 1 - The reason Malfoy (yay DRACO!!!) cried

Chapter 1 - The reason Malfoy (yay DRACO!!!) cried


WARNING: I HAVE ONLY HEARD OF DRACO CRYING, DO NOT TELL ME OF ANYTHING FROM THE 6TH BOOK.
WARNING2:I WOULD LIKE ANY WHO DO NOT LIKE THIS STORY TO REFRAIN FROM BADMOUTHING THIS STORY OR ME.
Ok I will proceed now.
”Once, while I was searching the fanart on this site, looking around at lots of pictures of Draco, Draco got mad at me, because he was chibi at the moment.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Draco: STOP LOOKING AT ME! I'm chibi!


And then Sesshomaru got mad.
Sesshy: HEY! Why aren't you looking at MY pictures anymore?!?


Tirmun(me):Cause you called me a stalker, and don't like me to look at pictures of you, and you told me to stop.
Sesshy: That's besides the point.


I just can't win with him

And THEN to make it perfect! My alter ego Raistlin (or my main ego because I am the evil one I think, but that's confusing) said something.
Why is Raist commenting? Aww heck on with the story.


Raistlin: *hack* May I remind you that I am male, and not gay, and that myself, or rather, us, stalking either Draco or Sesshomaru is very…odd…
Tirmun: yeah… (keep in mind that Tirmun is the evil ego, Raistlin is the… uh main ego


Raistlin: …but it's better then *cough* hanging out with Dalamar anyways, so… *at that point he shut up*

*lots of uncomfortable silence*

Sesshomaru: Draco you're such a wimp! Look at your gigantic eyes, and just over all “cuddly” appearance”

Draco: THAT'S CAUSE IM CHIBI RIGHT NOW!!!”

Fizban: What's going on? When did all this happen?!?!

Raistlin: (my preferred ego) Go back to…your *coughing fit* mind old one.

Fizban: I'M NOT OLD!

Tirmun: Gold? Where?

Raistlin: SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO THE STORY!!!*coughing fit*

Fizban: All this shouting is tough on my ears, I'm gonna go disappear or die again.

Raistlin: Not if I can *hack* help it!

Well anywho lets get back to the story.

We left off with Sesshy calling Draco a wimp right?

Right

“At that point Draco lost it.

Though since I haven't identified what exactly the “it” was and Draco was brainwashed so that this would never happen again. So I will just tell you what happened next rather than getting into all the items that can be contained in one's pocket…

The chibi Draco, along with all the other Dracos I had been looking at that day attacked Sesshomaru.”

Fizban:What?

Raistlin: quiet *cough*, no more interruptions.

Fizban: What?

Raist: I said no more interruptions.*hack*

Fizban: When did you say that?

Raistlin: A while ago, *coughing fit* weren't you paying attention?

Fizban: No

Tirmun:*through teeth* MAY I CONTINUE???

Fizban: how are you shouting through your teeth?

“Sesshy used his godly powers to fend off the Dracos. It was a pitched battle. But in the end all the Dracos were defeated, but not killed.”

Fizban: Wha-?

Raistlin:*glares* *holds up duct tape*

Fizban: Nevermind, that's wonderful…

Raistlin:*tosses the tape to Fizban* good now be quiet…*through coughs* proceed Tirmun

“So Sesshomaru won… and that answers the question “Who would win, Sesshy or 54 Dracos?” The end.”

Fizban: Who asked that? That wasn't the question!
Raist:*takes the duct tape back*


Fizban: WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“Oh wait! He cried because Sesshy ended up killing Harry!”

Fizban:HORRAY SESSHY!!!!!!

Raist: Why would THAT upset him?! *raised eyebrows* *the effort of it makes him cough*

Tirmun: No no that's not why it would upset him. Shut up and lemme tell the story.

Raistlin: *horrified at being scolded* I'M YOU*hack*!!!

Fizban: And she told you to shut up now do so non-god.

Raistlin: *steaming**coughing fit*

“Draco: My reason for living was torturing and killing Harry! Now he's dead, I have no purpose! No I cannot let it be so! I will change my life long dream! It is now…*thinking*

*blurts out* To marry Voldemort and Dalamar!”

Raistlin: DALAMAR?!?! WHAT???

Tirmun: To be fair, Dalamar was dressed as a girl, and wandering around the red lantern district.

Raist: O_O Why-…*cough*actually…I wont ask, these poor people have suffered enough of this nonsense…

Fizban: *a little late with thoughts* I knew it!!!!!!!1

Tirmun: Knew what? That Voldemort was gay or that Dalamar's a girl (flinches instinctively away from Dalamar's Fangirls Raistlin tosses Dalamar at them Raist: here…take him)

Fizban: Both!

“Oh and then he cried because Voldemort turned him down, and Harry was raised and killed again… The real “the end” .”

Tirmun: Wow I should post that story…

Raistlin: *coughing*the fangirls would kill us…

Fizban: And I will laugh

Tirmun: Should I post it?

Draco: *angrily* you already did.

Raist: *hack* Who let Draco in? *finally coughs up that lung*

Fizban: Squishy!!! *takes Raistlin's lung*

Tirmun: Squishy squishy!

Fizban and Tirmun: *do squishy dance and song*

Raist: *hack* *weakly* you two…make me…sick.

Fizban: no that would be that lich what'shisname

Tirmun: Why is my ego ALWAYS tortured in anything that includes him? Fan girls make him pick them up, people take his shirt, Fizban rubs it in his face that he isn't a god, yeah…s'very depressing…*glomps Raistlin*

Raistlin:*coughing fit*

Tirmun: Mmmm blood…

Fizban: uh oh

Tirmun: *eyes go unfocused and she turns paler*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment