Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Why Kitiara is still alive

Highly off track stories from the depths of my mind. Look here if you want ot be utterly comfused or have a great laugh.

Chapter 2 - Why Kitiara is still alive

Chapter 2 - Why Kitiara is still alive


One of the inside jokes here has been borrowed from the bunny conspiracy



Tirmun: Hey is that Kitiara?

Raistlin: ah yes… that's my sister alright…*cough* we should kill her *cough* she deserves it. Deserting mom like that…*lost in thoughts…idea* *cough, turns to Fizban* Hey! Old one!

Fizban: huh? …*recognition* I'M NOT OLD!

Raist: NOW is the time for Fireball!
Fizban: oh good…erm…
Raist: *dread in voice* what?
Fizban: How did that spell go again?

Raist: *violent coughing fit*

Fizban: *tries to imitate Raistlin's coughing fit, looks doubtful* …no, I don't believe that's how it went… cough drop? *offers Raistlin a cough drop*
Caramon: It's ok Raist… Bunnies! *holds up his fingers in the shape of a bunny*

Raist: KILL HER ALREADY!!! *violent coughing fit…again*

Caramon: ok Raist… *walks over to Kitiara *this violence is censored!!!* stumbles back to Raist*

Raist: *drags his brother away from Kitiara, as he moves on he becomes visibly stronger, and then leaves him to die.*

Tirmun: that was oddly evil of y- WOAH your robes are turning black! COOL can you do that to my robes? *looks at own robes*…wait mine are already black…never mind then…darn I wanted colour changing robes.

Raist: Somebody kill Kitiara already! You there, *points to Sesshomaru* guy Tirmun torments on occasion, kill my sister.

Sesshy:…right…

Raist: NOOOO my attempts to kill my sister never end successfully! Gets attacked by fangirls*

Tirmun: *scary* STEP AWAY FROM THE WHITE-HAIRED BISHY! *kills all the horrible fangirls*

Kitiara: MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Tirmun: where'd you…weren't you just further away then…WHA?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_Tamama_ on November 1, 2005, 5:29:26 AM

_Tamama_ on
_Tamama_*falls over* good job,



SHE DIES!!!