Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Sally is Back!!!!!!

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 7 - Sally is Back!!!!!!

Chapter 7 - Sally is Back!!!!!!
So anyways the gang was walking near a cliff to see the view. But then they saw something green. (Sonic: Whats that!?) (Rina: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This reminds me of the time that I went to my grandma's and she had...) (Takafumi: WE GET THE PICTURE!) (Rina: Oops... Hehe!) (Veena: What are we gonna do with you Rina...) (Sunshine: Lets get back to the point... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Then when the green became clearer it looked like Sally!!!!!!! (Sally: You broke my heart, Sonic now I will break yours!!!!!!!) (Sonic: But I thought you died in the last two chapters!) (Sally: Think again!) Sally grabed Rina!(Rina: HELP! Wait! I have powers! Ya know I may look small but I'm stong!) Rina broke free! (Veena: C'mon Sunshine we gotta do our double attack!) (Sunshine: Yeah!) So they did their attack and almost destroyed Sally!) Then Chika came! (Chika: What the heck? Is that Sally!?) (Sally: YES! NOW LET ME DESTROY YOU!) Chika got mad and kicked her!) (Sally: Hey! I haven't got insurence yet!) Sonic and Rina did their double attack and destroyed Sally! (Sally: You haven't heard the last of me!!!!)
Next Chap: New New Girl! (Will this new girl break Rina's heart by taking Sonic find out!!! NEXT TIME!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tilias on September 9, 2004, 10:56:08 AM

Tilias on
TiliasSure!! But Rina and Sonic will always be together!! But good plan!! I LIKE YOU GUYS!!

Sunshine_Fox on September 6, 2004, 3:44:50 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxSo funny!!Can the new girl be Tide?She's in love with Sonic.Okay?

pinktiger300 on September 2, 2004, 9:58:03 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300Funny