Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Tide gets Mad!

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 9 - Tide gets Mad!

Chapter 9 - Tide gets Mad!
Ok.. It was at the place where Sonic and Rina went on a date.
(Rina: Thanks Sonic for bringing me here!) (Sonic: Only for the best!)
Meanwhile.... Tide was in her room throwing everything in sight including her Ponpon po kikies dolls!(The dolls are from japan!) (Tide: Stuiped Rina! she had to ruin my date with the cute blue blur!) (Tide's mom: Tide! Get down here and eat your dinner!) Tide starts looking at a picture of Rina nad Sonic. (Tide: STOP STARING AT ME YOU FREAKS!!!!!!!) So while Rina was out Tide did something very very bad! (Tide: No! Those shirts do not go with that short!) Pay no attention to that.... But she implanted a bomb in the whole school! Later.
The bomb went off! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
During the attack Sonic went back in to search for Rina. But when she found her she just lay there.. Not moving.. Sonic was deeply hurt. (Sonic: WHO DID THIS!!!???) (Rina: i think it was.... tide!) (Sonic: TIDE!!!!) (Tide: hehehehehehe!!!)Sooner or later Rina got better and Tide was sent to another school.. (Rina: I hope things get better.... I love you Sonic..) (Sonic: And I love you!) Next Chapter: Mission? No problem!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amyfan2004 on July 5, 2005, 11:04:10 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004yea what cute said!

Cutesonic on September 18, 2004, 7:21:45 PM

Cutesonic on
CutesonicPLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS STORYS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!