Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Mission? No problem!

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 10 - Mission? No problem!

Chapter 10 - Mission? No problem!


Ring Ring Ring went Rina's cell phone. (Sonic: Yeah.. Uh-Huh.. On my way! Rina , Sunshine, and Veena we just got a mission!) (Rina: Alright!) (Sunshine: Where?) (Sonic: At the Haunted Mansion!) So as they went in there were a lot of spooky things like scary painting, and many more! Then they came upon a dark and scary figure. (Boomer: Surprise to se me sis!?) (Rina: BOOMER!?) (Sonic, Sunshine, and Veena: Boomer?) (Boomer: Yes.. Now sis you will pay for getting all the attention!) Then Boomer pointed his finger at Rina and something zapped! Rina was no more… All she was now was dust and sand. (Boomer: Hehe.. That's what you get! And to think robotizing was funnier!) (Sonic: So you were the one.. You killed my girlfriend and you robotized my family. NOW YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (Veena: YEAH!) (Sunshine: YOU GOT ANOUTHER THING COMING!!!!!!!) So as they beat him up their tears went wild over the perfect Rina. But Sonic's heart had more pain then anyone else's. (Sonic: Why.. It was too short.) Then he turned and saw a picture of Rina doing a peace sign.

(Sonic: I guess tomorrow we should have her funeral..

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Amyfan2004 on July 5, 2005, 11:04:39 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004oh sonic dont think that! good story

Cutesonic on October 22, 2004, 2:05:36 AM

Cutesonic on
CutesonicWonder what this chapters about? i hope it's good!