Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Is Rina Gone.. Or not.?

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 11 - Is Rina Gone.. Or not.?

Chapter 11 - Is Rina Gone.. Or not.?


At the funeral everyone in Mobias was crying for the exact same person. (Mina: Why…. She was so pure.) (Veena: DON'T LEAVE US RINA!!) (Sunshine: *Sniffle* We will all miss you Rina.) (Rina's mom: Oh George.. Why. We should have been more attentive to Boomer too..) (George: Don't worry honey, that's nature.) After the funeral Sonic, Veena, and Sunshine were still there though. But as they were crying something magical happened! Sparkles were around the grave and were forming someone's body which was.. RINA! (Rina: Ugghhh.. What happened?) (Sonic: RINA!!!) Rina and Sonic kissed for a wonderful moment. (Veena: Rina! What's up!) (Sunshine: Its good to have you back!) Then everyone was happy until..

Metal Sonic came! Not just him but everyone from Mobias had a Metal version of themselves! Including Rina! More details in next chapter!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinktiger300 on December 25, 2004, 9:09:58 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300And then Veena gets to like sonic?

Tilias on December 11, 2004, 11:43:37 PM

Tilias on
TiliasOk everybody! I thought of the next chapter after all the mobians see their metal versions of them selves! You know how Christy and Sonic are oringinaly boyfriend and girlfriend? Well, I though that I put Christy in the story and make her go to that School.. AND THEN WHAMO!
But don't worry, Rina will find a new love I just can't think of it.. You guys, I need Ideas!

pinktiger300 on December 11, 2004, 1:47:04 PM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300GREAT CHAP!

Sunshine_Fox on December 5, 2004, 7:42:16 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxI like it!
When I thaught she was gone I bang my head on the table and repaet WHY?!?!?!