Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Christy comes in!

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 13 - Christy comes in!

Chapter 13 - Christy comes in!


It was another day in Knothole High, well maybe not. As you see, Sonic and the gang saw a unfamiliar girl… (???: Hi, I'm Christy and I'm supposed to give you this…) (Teacher: Ah yes. Class, this is Christy Mongoose.) Then another student came in. It was a fire hedgehog. (Teacher: Um, class, this is Firebolt, he is Christy's brother.) Christy sat next to Sonic while Firebolt sat next to Rina…. (Veena and Sunshine: Uh-oh… There could be trouble…) (Teacher: Rina, please escort Firebolt around the school. While you Sonic escort Christy.) With Sonic and Christy.. (Sonic: Um, so, how do you like it so far?) (Christy: It's great! I was bullied in my other school, so this is WAY nicer!) (Sonic: A pretty girl like you, getting bullied?) (Christy: Yup.) (Sonic: That's really crazy!) Sonic and Christy started to laugh. Now with Rina and Firebolt… (Rina: Well, um, you look pretty cool…) (Firebolt: You don't look to bad your self…) They both blush. At lunch, Veena and Sunshine decide to sit with Christy today. (Veena: Hi I'm Veena!) (Sunshine: Yeah, and I'm Sunshine!) (Christy: Those are really great names! I like your shirts!) (Both: Thanks!) A few days pasted, then weeks, then months.. And during that time something strange was happening to Sonic.. It was an average Friday, as usual Sunshine was being nice and helping people, Chika was holding on to Knuckles, Takafumi was watching TV, and Christy was well, singing.. (Sonic: I can't help it. Christy is just nice, sweet, kind, funny, and well, we have a lot in common.. At Rina's house.. (Sonic and Rina: I'm sorry, but I'm dumping you for someone else!) (Rina: It's Firebolt…) (Sonic: It's Christy…) So it went on, but then Veena and Christy had a talk with Sonic. (Christy: Sonic, Veena likes you! So, can you have 2 girlfriends????) (Sonic: Sure!) Then they all hug.. Awww… Things really changed during the time.. I mean Sonic has 2 girlfriends.. (YAY!), Knuckles and Chika are a couple, Shadow and Tails love Sunshine now, and they made a group about solving crimes and stuff. Next Chap. Body Guards!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinktiger300 on July 5, 2005, 2:11:00 PM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300LOL nice... Chika doesn't exactly lik Knux...but its ok