Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - BodyGuards!

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 14 - BodyGuards!

Chapter 14 - BodyGuards!


It was a fun Friday night for the Sonic gang when their phone started to ring. (Sonic: Really!? Cool! We'll be there in a second!) Sonic hangs up the phone to tell them the news. (Sonic: Hey guys! We're going to be bodyguards for a princess who is going to be hunted down!) (Takafumi: And that's a good thing?) (Chika: Of course! I mean we get mega money, right?) (Sonic: Yup.) (Knuckles: I'm there!) (Christy: Uh. Yeah.) They went to a different kingdom, this kingdom was the ruler of planet Mobius! (King Larry: Thank you for coming, you will escort my daughter..) (Sonic: Great! Where is she?) (Queen Jennifer: Why, right in front of you!) (Everyone: CHRISTY!?) (Christy: Uh, surprise?) (Eggman: MWHAHAHA!!! I have come to capture you princess!) The gang ran and everyone was talking.. (Sonic: C'mon!) (Christy: I'm right here!) (Chika: You're so dreamy, Knuckles!) (Knuckles: I can't run with you on my leg!) (Sunshine and Veena: RUN!!!!) (Takafumi and Tails: We're hungry..) ( A restaurant owner: WAIT! Are you hungry!?) The gang dashes in there!) (Everyone: Delicious!) (Christy: Glad you think so!) (Everyone: Thank you!) Then the chase begins again. Sadly, they crash into Christy's bakery and she faints… (Reporter: OH NO! Hurry we must take you to the castle immediately!) The gang takes the walk of shame.. (Sonic: Sigh…) (Sunshine: Guess we're not very good bodyguards, huh?) (Veena: Nope…) (Takafumi: She's never gonna be alright..) (Tails: She shouldn't even have us for bodyguards…) Then they hear a nearby TV. (Reporter: Princess Christy was here today at the fabulous party at the royal kingdom!) (Knuckles: Hey! She's alright!) (Tails: Of course she is! She had us for bodyguards!) Then they all fell to the ground. (Christy: That was great!) Then they all had a great party! PARTY!! (Someone pops out: TOGA!!!!) *Slap* I NEED CHAPTER IDEAS!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sunshine_Fox on July 9, 2005, 7:29:31 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxOhhh...Sunshine's the presidents daughter!

Sunshine_Fox on July 9, 2005, 7:28:37 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxNice, but sadly, Sunshine has to dump Tails and Shadow, she already has a boyfriend(Check ChibiChat Fan Created Characters and look up Sunshine Etalio)