Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Evil Night..

Its about a new girl coming to Sonic's school. But will Sally be left out?....
Forever?

Chapter 15 - Evil Night..

Chapter 15 - Evil Night..


It was a cold dark night and Veena and Christy just stormed out of “Rouge's Fanciest Club” running and were angry at someone… (Veena: GRR! He knows that Breezie is always there!) (Christy: Yeah, and it was horrible in there, too!) (Veena: That hedgehog makes me so mad that I just want t-) Suddenly Veena got captured by Robotnik! (Christy: GRRRR! Leave her alone!) (Eggman: Like as if I'd listen to you!) Christy got so mad the she kicked that bucket of bolts! Unfortunately, she got caught too, and before Sonic found out where they were, but all he could see was Veena's and Christy's ring. At Eggman's lab, he was putting them in chambers filled with ice cold water. And to make matters worse, it was dark and there were eels in there. Poor Veena, she was suffering the most. She only had 20 minutes until her oxygen tang was out. Christy only had 30 minutes. So the girls had to think quick. But who would come to their rescue? Sonic, duh! (Sonic: Listen, Robuttnik let's make a bet! If I win you let the girl's go. If you win, you can do what ever you want with them. And… You can have… me.) (Veena and Christy (Thinking): SONIC!! What the heck is he doing! I mean, what a risky bet!) So they started wiggling their arms saying “NO!!!” but Sonic didn't listen. (Veena and Christy (Thinking): Please be safe, Please be safe, Please be safe…)

The fight has begun! More bad news for Veena, SHE WAS ALREADY RUNNING OUT OF AIR!! (Christy: VEENA!!!) What will happen next? You decide! Choose “Win Sonic!” Or “Win Eggman!” it's your choice.. But remember, if you pick the evil side, lives will be at the risk.. (Not really…), but if you put the good side you will kick Robuttnik's can! (Sorry, but you can't..) So choose!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinktiger300 on July 9, 2005, 8:31:02 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300Go Sonic. how dramatic.

Sunshine_Fox on July 9, 2005, 7:33:42 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxI can't believe I'm saying this. >.< Go SOnic. My life is over. I dislike Sonic.Say, If you I win, you could still have Amy.LMAO.