Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Christy the Mongoose!

Ok.. What a VERY CHEESY title.. (Celia: CHUCKY CHEESE!!!!) (Christy: And to think shes older than me.. -_-) Anyways... LETS GO TO CHUCKY CHEESE! (Christy: Not you too!)

Chapter 1 - Christy the Mongoose!

Chapter 1 - Christy the Mongoose!


Christy the Mongoose!!





Name: Christy Hasaki!

Age: 15

Likes: Sonic (DUH! They are together!), Friends, Love, Movies, Watching TV, video games, and anything else her Sonic loves, flowers, sculptures (Of any kind!), anime, music, Japan, clothes (Like Skirts, Mini, Skirts, dresses, tops, and anything!), food (YUMMY!) and any holiday!!!

Friends: Veena, Sunshine, Sonic, (HELLO! ) Kiko, Jazzy,

Sunflower, and Lyra! (If I forgot you let me know!)

Dislikes: Blood, Ghosts, Evil, Dark, Bugs

Hobbies: dancing, Singing, Listing to music, hanging out with Sonic, swimming, surfing, shopping, reading, helping others when they need it, and drawing!

Job: She doesn't!

Abilities: All of the powers in the universe!

Weakness: Toughness

Favorite Colors: Blue, Purple, Red, Black, Green, and Pink!

Bio: She is just a cute bubbly teenager who happens to be Sonic's girlfriend! She is kind, and is just plain perfect! She has a long lost brother named Tom and is trying to search for him. She also has a big sister named Celia. Celia takes care of her because their parents died a year after she was born! She draws beautiful drawings! She gets A's on her report cards. She likes it when people are around her having fun! She is the right gal for any guy! But she is taken by Sonic! If you want to be her friend just ask me (Tilias!) She is also trying to run a race with her lovable guy, Sonic! And her B-DAY is December 25(On Christmas!) but I bet her friends will be able to celebrate with her!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sunshine_Fox on July 28, 2005, 12:22:57 PM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxChiristy is now Diffrent from everyone else. Why would she need to be protcteded if she has powers? You copied me and PinkTiger300 you know that.

pinktiger300 on March 15, 2005, 1:41:50 PM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300You copied me for the cheesy title thing...Veena's b-day is on X-mas too!