Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter, Indrid Cold

This is a short story of the origin of Indrid Cold, and Mothman.
I read the books on Mothman really carefully and even the original articles from 1966-67.
Sorry about my writting I'm not really good! LOL

enjoy.
-Tim

Chapter 1 - Enter, Indrid Cold

Chapter 1 - Enter, Indrid Cold
On a cold night on November 2, 1966, Woodrow Derenberger was being stopped by something big, dark or charcoal grey with a metallic appearance and shaped like an old kerosene lamp globe turned on it's side. The thing had a flat bottom and a dome light near the top.
A door swung open and out stepped a man, he was dressed in a black suite. He looked just like any other person off the streets. "Do not be afraid, I just want to ask you a few questions" The strange man said quietly and calmly. And thats where Mr.Derenberger was struck with fear, cause when the stranger spoke those wards he did not move his lips! He was speeking to Mr.Derenberger with his mind! "What are you called?" The stranger asked with he mind, still. "You can speek to me with your mind or mouth, it dose not matter." The stranger added. "W..well... my name is Woodrow Derenberger." Mr.Derenberger said with his mouth, quietly and studdery. "Hello, Mr.Derenberger. I am called Cold." Cold answered, still using his mind.
"What do you do for a living?" Cold added. "I..I am a salesman. I sale things to people." Mr.Derenberger answered, still very confused to. Who this "Cold" is and what did he want?
"I am a searcher, Mr.Derenberger." Cold said with a smile without using his lips to speek. "Now. What do you call that down there?" Cold asked again calmly in his mind. Mr.Derenberrger looked at him hard. Examining his huge smile. Could Derenberger trust this Cold person? Was he even a person at all? Finally Mr.Derenberger answered him. "W...we call that Parkersburg. It's a city." Cold stared at the city of Parkersburg and said back to Mr.Derenberger. "Where I come from, we call that a gathering." Then Cold stopped and stared hard into Mr.Derenberger's eyes. "Why are you so scared of me, Mr.Derenberger? I mean you no harm. If you cut me, don't I bleed?" Cold asked with a much louder voice in his mind linked with Mr.Derenberger. But not too loud.

Mr.Derenbrerger and his strange new visitor talked for about a half an hour. Then the aircraft that Cold walked out of earlier came flying down quietly. "Well, thank you for your time, Mr.Derenberger. We, will see you again!" Cold exclamed. Then the door swung out of the aircraft again. Revealing a human looking arm that came out to help Cold back into the craft. Mr.Derenberger remember that the hole time he was talking to Cold, he did not see his hands. They where folded in his arm pits all along.

Latter on Mr.Derenberger went missing for several weeks after he reported the strange night with Cold to Parkersburg Police Depratment and WTAP(the local news). He clamed that he was with Cold, on his planet and he larened that Cold's full name was "Indrid Cold". After that he tried to release a book about his expereances with Indrid Cold but he got a devorus with his wife and lost his kids in the prosess. People called him crazy, and said he was just tring to get money off of his crazy stories.
So his life went strate to Hell just because of Indrid Cold.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment