Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lonely Annette

A young girl at age 10 meets a cat and a mouse named Tom and Jerry. Her name is Annette and she loves animals. She meets more friendly people and animals as she goes on her fabulous journey!

Chapter 1 - Lonely Annette

Chapter 1 - Lonely Annette
Annette sadly was walking alone on the sidewalk, not feeling too happy at the moment because of her family's loss. She's an orphan and whenever she saw an excited kid down the block with their parents, she would cry. After when Annette reached a bench near the park of Furrytown Road, she sat on it feeling lonely and upset.

Annette (sobbing): Oh how I wish I had a family! I don't have any friends, no one is left in my family but my evil Stepmother Fran! *tears rolling down her eyes*

Meanwhile, Jerry suddenly saw poor Annette crying near the park after being chased by Tom.

Tom: Hey Jerry!! Where are you?! I'm not finished chasing yet!

Jerry: Shut up Tom! Come here.

Tom: Ugh... What now?

Jerry: Look...

Jerry pointed to Annette behind a bush so she wouldn't notice them.

Tom: *sighs* Big deal. It's a girl crying.

Jerry: No! You don't understand! I heard her say that she doesn't have a family anymore... Or friends, which kind of sucks. And I sort of feel bad for her...

Tom: And your point is?

Jerry: Maybe we could be friends with her?^^; Heh heh.

Tom: Are you crazy Jerry?! She might get freaked out if she hears us talk. People don't believe in talking animals ya know.

Jerry: Okay okay okay. Then we'll just act like normal pets when we go to her. And then if she's curious we'll tell her who we are.

Tom: Fine, it's a girl.

Jerry: Good. I'll go first!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 7, 2010, 10:40:17 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute nice start