Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Inviting!

Well, my character, Christy, is having a sleepover and she invites all of her friends.. Well, things don't turn out well. Read to find out!

Chapter 1 - Inviting!

Chapter 1 - Inviting!


Inviting!



“I really don't know..” Muttered a mongoose. The mongoose had bright yellow fur that gleamed in the sunlight. She stroked some of her long chocolate brown hair. She lifted a hand to move her bangs so she could look around with her emerald green eyes. The mongoose smiled a bit as she talked over the phone with her cousin. “Well, you better think of what to do, because your sleepover birthday thing will be tomorrow.” Answered a voice from the other line. “I know, I know, you don't have to nag me about it.” Replied the mongoose, smirking. “Whatever. See you later, Christy.” Said the other voice and it hung up. Christy. That was the mongoose's name. Christy Isabelle Mongoose. Christy had on a black tanktop similar to Mina's, except it had a neon blue stripe across. It was a bit short, which it showed some of her stomach. Dark blue shorts were worn and a black belt filled in the loopholes. Blue sneakers were worn with white socks popping out of the sneakers. Christy loves playing her guitar, singing, hanging out with her friends, drawing, listening to music, and beating bad guys. As soon as the call ended, the mongoose hung up and made her way to the kitchen. She made herself a sandwich and munched on it, then took a sip of water. My birthday is tomorrow. Hm.. Thought the mongoose as she bit her sandwich again. Christy wasn't a normal mongoose. She had the power of electricity and she was a very fast runner. But the speed power was in her blood. Mongooses were SUPPOSED to be fast. She wasn't as fast as Sonic The Hedgehog though. Sonic.. Thought the mongoose again. Christy had a simple crush on Sonic a long time ago. She still did, but her feelings for him grew. She of course, would invite him as well as Tails and Knuckles. But who else could she invite? The mongoose stretched and walked outside. She looked around, and saw Tails. “Hi Christy!” Greeted the young fox. “Hey Tails.” Said Christy, smiling. Tails smiled back. Christy handed him a card. It was an invitation card. “Have you seen Sonic or Knuckles?” Asked Christy, and Tails shook his head. “Nope.” He answered after shaking his head. “Oh. Thanks anyway.” Said Christy as she began to walk away. Tails did a simple wave, then went back to work on his machine. Christy just placed the cards in her pockets. She speeded up and looked around for Sonic. She stopped and saw a blue blur. “Oh boy.” The mongoose muttered, and she ran after Sonic. “Sonic!” She called out, which made the blue hedgehog stop. “Hey Chris, what's up?” He asked, but without answering Christy handed him a card, smiling. Sonic smiled back after he read the information inside. “Hope you can make it.” Said Christy. “I sure will. Don't you worry about it.” Replied Sonic, putting his thumb up. He winked and continued to run. Christy just stood there, watching the hedgehog leave. She chuckled a bit, then went off to find Knuckles. “Knuckles!!!!” She called out, cupping her hands around her mouth. Her hands were covered with black fingerless gloves. Knuckles popped out from the ground, and looked around. “What?” He asked, his eyes a bit narrowed. “Um, I just wanted to know if you would come to my sleepover party..” Said Christy, giving him an invitation. Knuckles looked at it for a while, and smiled. “I guess I'll go.” He answered. “Cool! Thanks Knuckles!” And with that, the mongoose sped away looking for more friends to invite.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pinktiger300 on March 16, 2006, 8:50:58 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300'Ello. You're beck, eh? Add Veena! Man...I missed Vee...I totally neglected her...
Name:Veena
Nickname: Vee
Crush: Not Sonic. Yay.
Likes: Sushi
Dislikes: Sonic, ghosts

Sunshine_Fox on March 11, 2006, 7:50:55 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxI'm drawing a picture of her so you can see okay?

Sunshine_Fox on March 11, 2006, 7:46:30 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxADD MWA:
Name:Leanne
Species:Vixen
Age:16
Gender:Girl
Birthday:April 13
BIO: This version of Leanne is the happy version. When Leanne is happy, she turns into a fox because of her curesed orange ring bracelet. But it's only noticable when she is in hedgehog format.
Fox-Happy
Hedgehog-Sad
Echidna-Smart[Yes!!]
Koala-Angry, beligrent
And they all have a crush on Tails x3

JackandSally4Ever on March 11, 2006, 4:20:32 AM

JackandSally4Ever on
JackandSally4Everi like your character description :) i luff mongooses XD Christy's a swell name for a mongoose too xD