Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Going With Veena

Well, my character, Christy, is having a sleepover and she invites all of her friends.. Well, things don't turn out well. Read to find out!

Chapter 3 - Going With Veena

Chapter 3 - Going With Veena


|Okay, guys, only one more person can be in it, so comment on my story if you want to be in it. Also, I don't own any of these characters except Christy. Veena belongs to Pinktiger300 and Leanne belongs to Sunshine_Fox. So if you steal, you DIE…|



“Veena.” Answered Christy. “Okay.” Replied Leanne. The two ran but the skidded to a stop as soon as they saw their friend. The young vixen |That is what Veena is, right PT3? O.o| was sitting on a bench, twirling a flower that was in her hand. The vixen's blue bangs had fallen into her face, but she pushed them aside so she could look around with her purple eyes. She was wearing a blue shirt with no straps. A dark blue skirt was also worn along with some shoes. |I never saw what kind of bottom or shoes she was wearing, PT3. Sorry if it's messed up.| The young vixen had her eyes pierced four times on each ear. Before the vixen could look up, she was tackled by her two friends. “VEE-CHAN!!!” They shouted, chuckling. “I would laugh.. But please GET OFF ME!” Pleaded Veena, and as she asked the two got off. The two hugged their friend, and Veena hugged them back. “Hey, read this, and then decide if you'll come or not.” Said Christy, handing Veena an invitation. Veena read it. “Sure, I'll go. Who else is going?” Asked Veena, raising an eyebrow. “Erm.. Of course me, Leanne, Knuckles, Tails, and Sonic..” Christy answered and a nervous smile came upon her face. “I'll go, don't worry! Anything for my best friend! I just won't talk to that scumbag..” Veena replied, smiling. “Okay!” Replied Christy, and Leanne just smiled. “Wanna come with us to find the rest?” Asked Leanne. “Sure, why not?” Answered Veena. “Let's go!” Exclaimed Christy, and then she ran off, the two running beside her. |THIS NOTE IS ONLY FOR PINKTIGER300 AND SUNSHINE_FOX: Hey, you two, maybe our characters could form a team. I already have a team name, but I want to hear what you guys think. Anyways, on with the story!| The three had found everyone and gave them an invitation. But who was missing? “I know there's someone missing..” Said Christy as the three sat on the porch of her house. “Dunno. Didn't you mark off the people on the list?” Questioned Veena. “I did, it's just.. I feel we left out someone..” Christy replied, looking down. Leanne patted her friend on the back. “I shouldn't worry about it so much..” Christy finally said, beginning to smile. “You're right. And we can search through town again.” Veena added. “Yeah!” Leanne said, nodding.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

renamon_fox on March 18, 2006, 4:44:17 AM

renamon_fox on
renamon_foxawsome

Sunshine_Fox on March 17, 2006, 9:34:23 AM

Sunshine_Fox on
Sunshine_FoxSure, she has nothing to do, but she hates singing for your information x3
She likes to do kareoke only x3

pinktiger300 on March 17, 2006, 7:49:48 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300Awsome! Yea, Vee does wear a dark blue skirt. And she is a vixen