Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Gloomy Morning

Sayuri is your average Japanese high-school student. Well, she was, until she met an odd young boy. Who is this boy, and what's so odd about him?

Chapter 1 - A Gloomy Morning

Chapter 1 - A Gloomy Morning
...And you can find it in a heartbeat, and leave it tangled in the bed sheets! went Sayuri's cellphone. As she answered it, the caller was screaming into the receiver. "SA-YU-RI!!! It's almost first period!! Hurry up and get to class!" yelled her friend Maki Ishizo. "Maki!! It's the last day of summer vacation!! Let me sleep!" groaned Sayuri. "Jeez, Sayu(Sayu is Sayuri's nickname)! I can't believe you don't remember! We're supposed to go see Miyuki-chan today!" "Yeah, we're gonna go see her at ten. Not 6 AM." replied Sayuri. She then turned to look at her clock.


"Oh crap! Gotta go Maki!!" Sayu roared. "Crapppp, I can't believe it's already nine-thirty!!" she moaned. The reason Sayuri was angry was that the train took two hours to get thirty minutes away from Miyuki's house. The 7AM train had already left, which meant that they might be able to get on the 10AM train. After the extensive train ride, Sayu and Maki would take a thirty-minute walk to get to Miyu's home. As Sayuri took off her pajamas' she hurled them into a hamper, for they had a stain on them. She quickly put on her clothes, brushed her hair, and then brushed her teeth. "No time for a shower this morning..." she said to herself. She then grabbed her wallet and cellphone, called Maki, and ran to the train station.


"Mushi mushi, Maki-san. I'll meet you at the train station." Sayu told her. "Okay, bye!" Maki replied. When Sayuri made it to the station, she quickly bought a ticket to Northern Tokyo. She then saw Maki, and walked over to her. "Konnichi Wa, Maki!" Sayu greeted her. "Konnichi Wa to you too." Maki replied, and motioned her toward the train. As they found a seat, Sayuri saw a dazzling young male.


End of Chapter One

Hehe, sorry for the cliffie! I hope you like it so far :D.

-TP(or you may call me Sarah) Luvv you guyz :P

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment