Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The boy.

Sayuri is your average Japanese high-school student. Well, she was, until she met an odd young boy. Who is this boy, and what's so odd about him?

Chapter 2 - The boy.

Chapter 2 - The boy.
"Sayu-chan, who're you staring at?" Maki asked. "Uhh, no one." replied Sayuri. "Ohh, it's the new kid at our school, Ichiru Shizuno!" Maki realized. "Is he in our class?" Sayuri asked. "Yup!" Maki answered.

At the next stop, someone got off that was next to Ichiru, so Sayuri made her way over there, unnoticed by Maki. "Um.. Hi, I'm Sayuri." "I'm Ichiru,nice to meet you." Ichiru said. "Soooo, I hear you're going to Tokyo High School. Is it true?" Sayuri pondered. "Yes, I'm transferring there from Shizuno High. It's an all boys school." stated Ichiru. "Oh, I transferred from Sakura Academy, I'll be in Ms. Kurenai's class this year, what about you? Oh and do you mind if I call you Ichii? Sayu asked. "I'm in the same class, and I don't mind at all! Can I call you Sayu?" "Of course!!" replied Sayuri.


End of Chapter Two.

Sorry!! It was so shortt. and mostly dialouge.
And also sorry for not updating for like a yearr.


-Sarahh ~Luvv youu[♥]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment