Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Surprise Revealed

What happens when Syaoran returns from Hong Kong and finds that something is wrong with Sakura? Please tell me what you think =)

Chapter 2 - The Surprise Revealed

Chapter 2 - The Surprise Revealed
Chapter 2: The Surprise Revealed

As Sakura walked down the street, while on her way to the park, she looked up and admired the trees. A lot of the trees on that street were Cherry Blossom trees and they were in full bloom at that time of year. She always loved looking at the trees. The beauty from the trees, always reminded her of her mother. She missed her so much.

A few minutes later, she arrived at the park. She looked over by the swings and found Tomoyo there. She was wearing a nice, yellow dress and yellow ribbons in her hair. She had a bag in her hands too that caught Sakura's attention. It was a small bag but was quite colorful. Sakura walked over to Tomoyo and smiled.

"Hi Tomoyo."

"Hi Sakura." Tomoyo got off the swing and handed Sakura the bag. Sakura looked at it in surprise.

"What's this? It's not my birthday. I didn't do anything to deserve a gift. Why? What is it?"

"Just look inside, Sakura and you'll find out. I know today may not seem like a special day, but it is."

Sakura looked so confused but then opened the bag. She didn't see anything inside. She looked around hard but then noticed a little piece of paper that was leaning on the side of the bag. She took it out and read it.

The note said, "Look over by the penguin."

Sakura thought to herself, 'look over by the penguin? What kind of gift is that?' So she turned around and the next thing she knew, she dropped the bag. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth was open as well (far enough that it would have dropped to the floor). Her eyes began to tear up as she ran to where the note said to look.

She had her arms wide open to grab the gift she had receive. It was Syaoran. He had returned and she couldn't be happier. He opened his arms in response and held her tight as she came in contact. She started to cry, but it wasn't a sad cry. It was of pure joy. Syaoran almost teared up too but was able to hold it back.

"Oh, Syaoran!! I've missed you so much!!"

"I've missed you too Sakura!!" They both held the same thought in their heads, 'I'll never let you go.'

Tomoyo still stood by the swings but held her camera in her hand. She couldn't miss that moment. She was happy to see how happy they both were.

"Why are you here? Or shall I ask, how?"

"Well, my training at home is done now and my mom said that I can come back here if I wanted to."

"Oh wow! I can't believe this! You're really back! And it's not just for a visit either! Oh, I'm so happy now!!"

"I'm glad that you are. I want you to know something."

"Okay. What is it?"

"Well, I want to tell you that I came back, for you."

"What?! Really?"

"Yes, I did. I came back to be with you." he looked deep into Sakura eyes while she turned a bright red.

"Oh my. Now I really can't believe this."

"You know how I feel about you, and I know you feel the same."

"But Syaoran..."

"What's wrong Sakura? Am I wrong?"

"No, no. Of course not. It's just that before, when you told me you liked me, I couldn't say anything because I was afraid of hurting you."

"What? I don't understand."

"Look, when you told me, I was younger. I was too young. My dad use to tell me I was too young to go out with someone. I didn't want to tell you my feelings for you because I knew I was unable to show my feelings. And I thought that if I told you, you would want to go out and I would have to say no. I didn't want that to happen."

"Oh, but Sakura, I would have understood. It would have been better knowing, then wondering if you felt the same. But it's ok now."

"I still feel bad about that though. I really wanted you to know how I felt about you."

"But I do. When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat fast. It beats with mine. Can't you see, we are meant to be together. We are soul mates."

"Oh Syaoran!" She got so excited, she jumped in the air and gave him a big hug.

Tomoyo started to cry. She had never seen anything so beautiful in her life. She stopped the camera and started walking towards them. She then heard a voice say,

"Oh, don't they just look peaceful?" She looked behind her and found Eriol coming towards her.

"Oh, hi Eriol. I didn't know you were going to be here too."

"Well, I wasn't going to but I decided to go for a walk and I noticed you were here."

"Really? Okay..."

"I see Syaoran has come back. I guess his training is complete now. It's about time too. Sakura has been very weak lately."

"Oh, how so?"

"Well, she has been upset more than usual lately. It had to have been because of him being away from her. She had become weak because of it."

"I see. I noticed that too but not that much. I just noticed that she's been more tired than normal. But I think she'll be fine from now on."

"Yes, me too."

****************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment