Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - What's With Sakura?

What happens when Syaoran returns from Hong Kong and finds that something is wrong with Sakura? Please tell me what you think =)

Chapter 4 - What's With Sakura?

Chapter 4 - What's With Sakura?
Chapter 4: What's With Sakura?

Well...this day just kept getting better and better for all of them. After the tea was all done, Tomoyo and Eriol brought it out to Syaoran and Sakura. Sakura noticed the look on Tomoyo's face. Sakura just smiled. She knew what had happened and was happy for her. Eriol had talked to Sakura a few days before and had receive some very helpful tips.

Tomoyo sat down and started handing out the tea. Eriol came up behind her and sat right behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She blushed big time. Syaoran and Sakura giggled a bit and continued to drink their tea.

"So...any of you guys got any ideas on what to do now?" Said Syaoran while trying to break the silence.

"Well, what time is it?" Sakura asked while looking at Tomoyo.

"Um, it's 4:30pm." Replied Tomoyo, as she checked her watch.

"Oh, shoot! I have to go home. I promised Touya, I'd help him with dinner tonight."

"Oh okay." Tomoyo said as everyone got up. They walked to the door and got their coats out.

"Ya, I should go too. I have to study for a test that's next week."

"Okay Eriol. I'll talk to you tomorrow at school then." She leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"See ya tomorrow Tomoyo." Sakura yelled as she waved goodbye.

"Bye guys."

"Bye." They all said as they began to go out of sight around the corner.

As they got closer to Eriol's house, he said his goodbyes and left Sakura and Syaoran alone.

"I'll walk you to your house."

"It's okay. I'll be fine."

"Sakura, I want to. I want to be able to spend any moment I can with you."

"Okay then." They then continued towards her house.

When they got to her doorway, Sakura turned around.

"Syaoran, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Are you sure that your dad won't mind?"

"My dad won't be here tonight. He had to go to another seminar today. He'll be home late tonight. It'll just me and Touya...and maybe you."

"Well, I don't want to bother you guys."

"No, it'll be alright. I'm sure my brother won't mind. And besides, we always end up having lots leftover." She said in her own little cheerful way.

"Oh, okay." Replied Syaoran.

As they walked inside, they were almost knocked over as Kero flew up to them at such a fast speed.

"Where the heck have you been Sakura? You said you'd be back at 4 to help with dinner but, nooo....you had to be late, as usual!"

"Kero! Please calm down."

"Oh...and what do we have here? The twerp has come back! What are you doing back so soon?"

"My training is done so I decided to come back here."

"Oh really?! Well then, what are you doing here?"

"Sakura invited me, so bug off!"

"Oh, is that true Sakura?"

"Yes it is Kero, so I want you to calm down and please try to get along for once."

"Oh fine, but I'm only doing it for you Sakura."

"Thanks Kero." And with that, he flew back into the kitchen.

"Well, I see he hasn't changed at all since I left."

"Ya I guess not." She said as she chuckled nervously.

When Sakura and Syaoran had taken off their shoes and coats, they walked over to the table.

"Syaoran, please have a seat while I go and help with dinner."

"Okay."

Sakura walked into the kitchen, only to find that dinner was already done. She knew they had already started, from the smell that arose when she entered the house. But she didn't expect it to be done.

"Well, you should have been home when you were suppose to."

"Oh Touya, I'm so sorry. Today was quite the day and I had lost the track of time when I was over at Tomoyo's. I'm sorry. It will never happen again."

"Well, let's hope so." he laughed to himself. "I know one thing you can do to make it up. You can help bring out the food and help set the table."

"Okay Touya. No problem."

"Oh, I see we have a guest today. Why didn't you tell me that Sakura?"

"Well it was kind of last minute. He just came back today, from Hong Kong and I thought it'd be a good idea if he'd join us for dinner, since dad's not here either."

"Okay but next time, please do this ahead of time."

"Okay."

After all the food was set up, they dug in. Kero was being a pig (as usual) and took a whole leg off the chicken that was cooked. It was bigger than his body (but you know Kero =b). Syaoran was very shy and felt a little uncomfortable. He tried his best not to show it though. He looked over to Sakura who sat across from him and blushed as she stared back.

When they were just about done dinner, Sakura got up to get a glass of water. She got back and sat down. At that moment, Syaoran could feel something was wrong. He got up fast and shouted out her name. As he did so, she fainted.

Touya and Kero looked over in shocked and rushed to her side. When they looked at her face, they could see that she was very pale. Touya felt her forehead and found it to be quite hot.

"Help me get her to her room, now!" Syaoran picked her up on his back and went to her room.

He placed her gently on her bed and watched as her breathing became harsh. The only thought that was in his mind was, 'Sakura please be okay! Please don't die on me! I need you! I love you!'

Then suddenly, Touya rushed in with a bowl of water and a rag.

"Quickly, place this on her head."

"Okay." Said a very worried Syaoran.

"Sakura! Sakura! Please wake up! Oh come on Sakura!" Touya yelled as he tried to wake her. She started to stir a bit but was unable to say much.

All she said was, "Syaoran" then went to sleep.

Touya got up and looked over at Syaoran.

"Well. it seems like she's going to be okay. I think she just needs some rest."

Syaoran didn't say anything. He just continued to watch Sakura and tried to bring down her fever. He kept thinking about what happened. He tried to figure it out but nothing came to mind. And It bugged him. He wanted to know what was hurting Sakura and he wanted to know how to stop it.

****************************************************************************

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment